Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Nikki appently you didn't see my lighting feedback thread. She has some .....well .....peculiar ways of roasting things. I am a little scared of the animals she is willing to cook up, and besides it likely to be drenched in booze!

LOL :lol: !!
hey i was just trying to give you an idea, i think your tank would make a nice grill :lol:

Yea but never saw the same episodes you did Gabriela....

Do you like the show that shos you how all the candies and snacks are made?

i see ken,
you mean unwrapped :D , yes i love that show, the same for sweet dreams, top 5, chocolate with jack torres (uhh that was my favorite :D), 30 mins meals, and semi homemaid heheh.

have you ever watch the best of ... ?

well i think i saw it once but i was more into the old batman, the guy who used to have a black talking car (saw the show in spanish), ohh and shera princess of power hehe.

favorite cartoon?

movie or tv series cartoon?

Oh by the way, the talking car is Knight Rider. I know it because it use to come on before the HULK!!!

tv series cartoon hehe
sorry krish i didnt know the name of the show escuse me :p .
hey what can i do about hulk dood, he was a very scary looking creature :D
but i used to like topogigio (it was a mouse)i used to love watching that mouse , i don't think you would know who he was because he was more from when your parents were kids hehhe.
i also love the fantastic four, the kid with the song, go speed racer go speed racer.. hehe, ohh and spider man,thunder cats.
and now my favorite is spongebob :D i rather watch any tv series cartoon than any movie hehe.

same question?

I used to watch ALF all the time; good show if I remember right.

It's funny how you always think of Thundercats when you think of cartoons. :) I like anything with Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn, that rapist Pepe La Pew; and yes, Spongebob Squarepants.

Did you ever secretly watch Melrose Place?

Clayton

Yep, first season through last; I'm almost ashamed to admit that, lol

What's the thing you hate most about having fish?

Clayton

Any of the bigger Angels.

Clayton - I am not ashamed to admit that I also watched first season through the last of Melrose Place....also Beverly Hills 90210. Who drove you nuts on Melrose Place?

Same compatibility Q.....

Queen Triggerfish (as you'll call it). We call it a turbit.

Any of you had Transformers, G. I Joe's or Go-bots! They were DA BOMB!!!!
(Clay I know you must of had every G.I. Joe..Even one of yourself LOL)

lol hey i used to watch the transformers and the g,i. joe's too dood they were awesome :D.
Now i never watch melrose place, but i watched 90210 which it was ok.

did you ever watch the fresh prince?

Nope no and Nope. LOL
On Nikki's question I do have 3 different blueface angels in reefs and they cause zero problems. Imperator the one guy just absolutely had to have eats zoos like popcorn, but only the pretty ones. Doesnt touch the ugly brown ones.
Ever had a urchin take a liking to pink and green star polyops?

Back