Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ouch!!! No but I tried to chop a tree stump with a cutlass and missed and caught my shin.(LOL) Best remedy for that cut Tom is, get some water, squeeze about 3 limes in it, add some salt, a few crushed red peppers and chilli peppers and then rub it in your eyes. They'll burn so much you'd forget about that hand!!(LOL)

Anyone ever had to have an operation?

Yes....let's see, nothing too drastic, but: I had my tonsils and adnoids removed for my 12th birthday, then I had a C-Section, and the latest surgery was on my ears.

Same Q...

No major surgery here, I seem to cut myself just fine also.

Does anyone dislike hospitals as much as I do?

It's my favorite hangout! (LOL)JK Whoever likes hospitals has a problem, unless they are a doctor.

2 part question...1st one is same question as above and the 2nd is, my next post will reach the dreaded 66! ...Should I be afraid?

*Krish disappears in a fire ball*

WOW!! Look at that, i would of never thought that would happen!!

*Krish disappears in a fire ball*

WOW!! Look at that, i would of never thought that would happen!!

Not quite Ken...I'm actually clothed in white garments with angels singing around me :)

What happened Gabriela...You trash me for not leaving a question and now you are posting without leaving one? Geesh talk about me (LOL)

If I have to be the sensible, mature and grown up one here, then here is a new question...

Who has eaten their buggers as a child and enjoyed them??? :D You actually thought I was going to be sensible and mature...Not Krish in "The water fountain" (LOL)

LOL!!! man you the grown up one eh? ...hmm
well we'll talk about that after you take your cough syrup :lol: just teasing you dood.
you know i thought you said burger, but since its bugger hmm i remember i ate a fly while i was running but other than that, i never tried them as far as i can remember :D.

same question?

Gabriela, you actually want to know that? Man I was just clowning around. I don't want to know who eats them :eek: Geesh...post a new question "sicko" (LOL)

Back