Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sorry dood, my bad :( .
and yes everytime i go to the store, i don't know what's up with my husband's shoes but if i touch him i get zap everytime :( i hate it because i wanna grab him and i can't :(

same question doods

Never from lightning, but I used to get shocked every time I'd ride my bike under the big transmission lines down the street. Touch anything metal on the bike and it would nail you.

I snuck into someone's place once; when I was a kid. Not something I'd recommend to other kids (or adults).

Who's the most famous celebrity you've ever seen in public? (concerts and conventions don't count)

Clayton

Paul Walker
2 part question...
The fist one is same question for Clayton and the second is...Did you'll know that the new movie, "Into the Blue" was filmed here in Nassau? You guys could get a glimpse of where I live!

I'll name a couple Michael Jordan, Reggie Miller, Ashley Judd, along with a bunch of race car drivers (hubby worked in racing).

Krish - I don't even know what that movie is?

Same Q

lol well let's see i met a famous mexican comediant, a famous hot sexy drooling hispanic actor (and he kissed me on the chick:D ) and Krish i'm like Nikki right now i don't know anything about that movie, sorry dood

same question

I just came from seeing it and you guys need to check it out. The whole thing was filmed here. Great shots of Nassau!

k...same q

No Gabby you won't see me...They didn't have enough money to pay me so...(LOL)
No but the movie gives you a really good look at Nassau as the whole thing is filmed here.

have we had the server change yet? I came on to see if it was down and the site is rolling now!

hmm well i don't know, i was just checking to see if it was already down, but i can see that's still going.
may someone knows or chuck is still asleep from a hang over :D .

same question

No...I think Chuck is up. I don't think he'd party all night and get drunk with all this work today, but then again, he's got to deal with members like you Gabby, Kensn, Jiddy and me so....That would drive anyone crazy to drink! (LOL)

same question.

I spoke with Chuck, and the server has been changed.

Where have I been? LOL - when you have children, going to the movies becomes less and less of a "going" option. Besides, if I go to the movies, I might miss what's going on here :D

What time will you start your day tomorrow?

I try not to start at all, but I get up around 1 or 2PM. As you can tell, I'm a night owl.

How long can you stay up before your mind loses its sharpness?

Clayton

I can stay up about 18 hours, then I start to suffer.

What's the longest you stayed awake?

hmm the longest was 2 days.
i had 2 huge tests and so i stayed up 2 days in a row studying, the only thing is that when i was taking the shower my eyes would hurt a lot.

same question

48 hrs and then the doctor gave me something that caused me to pass out and I had to be lifted back to him because it was too strong and I OD((LOL)
same question.

Sleep Depravation Training, U.S. Army; used to simulate battlefield fatigue. I think that I was up for four days. And I was driving! (No live ammo, though.)

Same Q.

Back