Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i love my old crustacian (emerald crab), he's so cute and adorable :rolleyes: , and he lets me touch him without hurting me , if i could i would kiss my crab that's how much i love my crab :D.
i don't know who eats faster :D but i guess i'll go with the snails

same question

I'd go with bleach (LOL) Probably hermits cause that's all I've ever tried even though I've seen what these snails around here can do. I'm afraid to get snails because I don't want them to start a new population in my tank and have trouble trying to seperate all of them from the grains of sand (LOL).

Anyone ever had or thought about getting a sea horse?

yes i have thought about getting a tank and making it into a sea horse tank, but if i say the word another tank, i think my husband would go coo coo :D.

same question

Yeah I have been totally thinking about it. I would like to plumb a separate tank into my current system and make it into a display/refugium tank. I am just afraid of what the culerpa (sp) could do to my tank.

Same question

My wife wants one, but it would never make it in my tank. I've thought about setting up a smaller tank, but never really got around to it.

anyone ever owned a stingray?

No, although I've thought about getting one; fresh or saltwater. They can sometimes be a little picky when it comes to prepared foods; and I'm not big on feeding live foods.

Same question.

Clayton

Last edited:
No stingrays for me. They are pretty cool though.

Whats the most difficult creature in your tank to care for?

hmm i don't have a difficult creature at the moment, it used to be one of those velvet slug (flatworm eater) he died after the anemone tried to eat him :p .
Right now, the only semi hard creature is my clown because she's picky about finding a partner :D .

same question

ok, i think i either need a nap or my eyes just don't see how they used to, woodstock hmm how come i'm seeing on your 90gal reef, a pink tang instead of blue?

back to the question

ok, i think i either need a nap or my eyes just don't see how they used to, woodstock hmm how come i'm seeing on your 90gal reef, a pink tang instead of blue?

Gabriela it's not your eyes nor are you tired so don't worry. I think you just haven't learned your colors yet! (LOL JK)

New question...Anyone have any allergic reactions to food?

Gabriela it's not your eyes nor are you tired so don't worry. I think you just haven't learned your colors yet! (LOL JK)

feww, that's good to know lol !!!
yeah i think i should learn the colors with my son dood LOL!!!
and no dood, i'm not allergic to anything hmm wait, i'm allergic to baby poop LOL!!

same question

LOL...I'm allergic sort of, to peanuts, raw bananas and I'm lactose intollerant. Peanuts and bananas make my mouth itch and I was never really able to have dairy. As a child, when my mom gave me milk, I would bring up blood! (LOL) I had to go soy.

same question.

Yes - I have food allergies. Wheat and Pork are my main ones. Damn IHOP....they put pancake batter in their omlettes, which I didn't know until I ate one over the weekend. Then I learned why they are such huge fluffy omlettes. grrrrrr

anyone ever owned a stingray?

We owned a Stingray.....a 1971 Stingray Corvette. Gaaa - I miss that car. One of the luxuries we gave up when children came into the picture :D.

Ever have to take care of someone with pneumonia? Maybe you've had pneumonia? I'm in the midst of caretaking.....

Yes - I have food allergies. Wheat and Pork are my main ones. Damn IHOP....they put pancake batter in their omlettes, which I didn't know until I ate one over the weekend. Then I learned why they are such huge fluffy omlettes. grrrrrr

hmm ohh yeah :rolleyes: how can i forget those days when i used to work at IHOP and getting my free hot pancakes and my omelett with tons of cheese ..yeap it was like heaven working there for some reason :D

Ever have to take care of someone with pneumonia? Maybe you've had pneumonia? I'm in the midst of caretaking.....

ohh boy, no Nikki sorry to hear that :( if i was closer i would go and give you a hand

back to the question

Last edited:
In second grade I had double pneumonia, I was a day from being put on an IV, mom snuck in a gar of honey & I actually ate it, next day I broke fever.

Will you watch Survivor tonight?
I can arrange the lie detector test if necessary:D

has anyone seen Jiddy, hope I didn't scar him off with my remarks! :eek:

Back