Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I've had pneumonia 3 times now. One time I ended up in the hospital for two days. It really really sucks. It seems like once you get it it's much easier to get again.

Same Question

ohh i'm sorry to hear that guys.
yes. Scooter dood i will watch survivor and no i have not heard from him in a while :(, i sort of miss the Jiddster,

back to the question

I never had pneumonia, but my dad's brother and his mother died from it.

Will I watch survivor tonight...Naw. That show sucks and I don't know who in the hell started up that survivor thread anyway...Freak! (LOL)

I haven't seen Jiddy either. He must be mad that he wasn't MOTM 2 months straight (LOL)

How often do you get a hair cut?

ouch Krish dood that's horrible :(.
yes i wonder who started that survivor thread LOL!!! :D
hmm it's been a while Krish, i think it was last year.

same question

Jiddy has been very busy lately with school, and everything. Talked to him briefly the other night.

spongebob lover said:
ok, i think i either need a nap or my eyes just don't see how they used to, woodstock hmm how come i'm seeing on your 90gal reef, a pink tang instead of blue?

It's my ebay purchase of a rare tang ;)

..actinics screw my white balance up badly on my nikon :(

Man when I do cut what's left of my hair I go flat top all the way!

How much turnover rate do you have in your tank?

Oh yea & will you watch survivor of course!

I get my hair cut twice a month..used to be once a week

Speaking of survivor did anyone else think Amber from last season was hot? lol

Also, here's another question...Should Scooter and the other RF staff members post a picture of their filtration setups on my thread or should we start up a poll?

lol ok Stan back to the other questions lol

yea she & others were/are hot or cute/babes etc............

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol:

How much turnover rate do you have in your tank?

hmm what do you mean by that, sorry dood, don't you see that i'm still in kindergarden when it comes to reef keeping :p ohh and i think they should post pictures on your thread dood, not only him but hmm mojo, chuck,nikki,elmo,colleen, Stan, etc etc we're who knows how many people in here and so far i have only seen like 8 set ups or something like that :D

i guess back to the question

Last edited:
I can't budge my tank, let alone turn it over, would n't all the water fall out?

What is going to be the next purchase for your tank?

lol!!!
a light bulb and right after that and if for some reason don't get involve into buying another coral, its gonna be my canopy :p

same question

I just purchased a coral life aqualight that should be here in about 10-14 days.
Next purchase some LR to get rid of my girly background(LOL)

same question.

lol !!no don't add to much live rock dood, i love the way your tank looks come on and i didn't know it was girly lol !!! :lol:

back to the question

For my saltwater tanks a bunch of coral; but I'm also building a big protein skimmer for my inside pond.

Krish, odd you said bananas make your mouth itch; they do the same thing to me, so do pea pods. Milk makes my stomach upset, but no other dairy products do. The only severe allergy I have is to Ibuprofen. I go a bit psycho on the stuff.

What languages do you speak besides English?

Clayton

Back