Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh, I can't have asprin or codeine either. It will make me sick before it fully dissolves.

Other languages than English is a little spanish from school. Can't speak it though...Just know some words.

same question cause I know Gabby wants to answer it (LOL)

Whattup! I feel loved seems someone missed me! And dont worry Scooty it will take more than your comments to make me leave, lol. Like Ken said its just been crunch time at school right now

I do speak mumble really well and for those of you who dont know what that is, go talk to a vampire that is getting up at four in the afternooon, other than that i speak a made-up russian to my son who is only 13mo, my wife gets annoyed because i have convinced that is real russian

How do you catch emerald crabs? I tried the shrimp in jar, but they dont go for that....

Jiddy, leave the emeralds alone..... They eat algae....

Who think Jiddy needs to get rid of his emeralds?

It just looks big because I have no hair!!!...

Why do you have to make fun of my baldness?

Why do you automatically assume i was talkin about that, i didnt even know you were bald, just thout you had a goofy hat, lol

Did you get your B.Tang yet?

I know this is your thread Jiddy, but you are supposed to ask a general question(LOL)
If it is a general one, then No I didn't get him yet...Probably next week.

Who thinks my wife will kill me if I take out that rock wall I paid $345 for out of my tank to add LR instead?

I do! But tell her that you will get better filtration with live rock, and ask her if she wants to look in a tank full of algae again? You'll have to blow smoke around your reasons....."hey, look over there, something shiney"....rock background disappears.

Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which one(s)?

I know this sounds gay...can I use that word(LOL), but I broke my wrist in high school. I was playing around and tripped running out of the class and slammed my wrist on the door knob (LOL)

same question.

Why do you automatically assume i was talkin about that, i didnt even know you were bald, just thout you had a goofy hat, lol

LOL!! Jiddy ddood, we missed you, for a moment i thought you didn't want to talk to us anymore, but then Ken told us you were all busy, i hope school stops giving you a hard time :).

I know this sounds gay...can I use that word

well you just did lol !!
dood dood dood i tell you, i bet it must have hurt.
No Nikki i have never broken a bone, thank god, but you know what, last week i was trying to give my son a time out in his bedroom and "someone" left a towel in the middle of the way and so my big toe kind of got stucked in the towel and bent all the way (kind of like stepping on my toe), no joke it was so painful that now i can't walk that good, my toe got really really swollen, and i can't wear any high hills because it would hurt :(, so yeah that's what i get for punishing my son :p , so yeah i have to go to the doctor's next week so he can check it out because it hurts really bad.
ohh and krish, i speak, spanish, english :D, spanglish, a little bit of italian, and sometimes i can understand a little bit of french hehe.

same question

spongebob lover said:
i speak, spanish, english :D, spanglish, a little bit of italian, and sometimes i can understand a little bit of french hehe.

same question

You Speak Gaberish!!

Never broke anything, just cut parts off.

Same ?

LOL!!!
ohh man, that's not fair you better come up with something better than me :D.
one time when my son and i were going for a walk in the mall area, he wanted me to get him something so i said no because i was carrying some groceries and i just wanted to get home and you know what he did .. yes he pulled my pants down in the middle of the street with tons of people walking around, so then quickly i dropped the bags down and i tried pulling my pants up, but then he was so upset that he wouldn't let me pull them up until i spanked the heck out of him for not letting me pull my pants up.People just laughed at me :oops: :( .
right after that, trust me i didn't go for weeks around that mall area. :p

same question

Most embarresing moment for me...Gabriela you are going to love this one(LOL)
We went out for dinner with my parents and a few of their friends when I lived back in Grand Bahama. You know how I am with the bathroom. I had to go really bad and I don't like to use public bathrooms. Anyway, I didn't have a choice. I ran in there and practically stood up to go because ther was no way I was sitting. Yep...it dropped in my shoe and all over my socks(LOL). If that wasn't bad enough after going back to the table I could still smell it. I was like I cleaned it off of my shoe real good why am I still smelling it. It wasn't until my retarded sister shouts out loud for everyone to hear, "Krish!!! What the hell is that on your face!" Apparently I got it on my hands and scratched my face! (LOL)...Top that one if you think you're bad!

same question

Back