Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I have to go with Ishtar. Oh wait, I asked for sad; not disappointing. In all seriousness, Schindler's List has to be my top pick. Terms of Endearment and Steel Magnolias were really sad too, but I laughed my ass off at Somersby. Don't ask me why, it was just one of those sick moments I guess.

Gabby, don't pick on Charlie. See, women always say they want men that are touched by a movie, then you pick on us when we finally admit it.

Same question.

Clayton

lol actually i thought he was kidding :p, i never pick on guys dood, are you kidding me, you guys are way stronger than me so how could i even dare to pick on a guy.
I have no clue about Charlie's movie though i never heard of it.

back to the question

Here's a short plotline on Brian's Song from IMDB... "Based on the real-life relationship between teammates Brian Piccolo and Gale Sayers and the bond established when Piccolo discovers that he is dying."

In fact here's a quote from Bob Costas: "And now generations later, you don't know how many guys who ordinarily would be loath to admit that they shed a tear, will tell you at the drop of a hat, I still cry every time I see Brian's Song,".

Great movie, especially for fans of football.

Clayton

Saddest movie...Old one, The Champ. Newer ones A Walk to Remember & Armegeddon. Can't think of anything else right now (LOL)

same question

clayswim said:
Here's a short plotline on Brian's Song from IMDB... "Based on the real-life relationship between teammates Brian Piccolo and Gale Sayers and the bond established when Piccolo discovers that he is dying."

In fact here's a quote from Bob Costas: "And now generations later, you don't know how many guys who ordinarily would be loath to admit that they shed a tear, will tell you at the drop of a hat, I still cry every time I see Brian's Song,".

Great movie, especially for fans of football.

Clayton

Thanx Clayton, being from Chicago, and actually getting to watch those 2 play together............................... :(

Easy one take a close look a my left index finger some time. They tried to save the tip, but it didn't take and then it had to be lopped off again... double OUCH..... You asked

Same ?

That sucks Ken and If you ever rob anywhere and they can't find any prints, you're screwed!(LOL)

I'd have to say for me it was when I tried to stand up one day at work, and my hip popped out of place an had to be lifted to the doctor. Good thing I don't weigh that much. It took me a week and a half to be able to manage walking on my toes.

same q.

Ruptured hernia when I was 10. That hurt.

Ken, I see you show up again after the sad movie question is done... Interesting...

Same question.

Clayton

clayswim said:
Ruptured hernia when I was 10. That hurt.

Ken, I see you show up again after the sad movie question is done... Interesting...

Same question.

Clayton

really, why?

I have just one small question to add here...Is it a conspiracy that almost the majority of the people here on this forum is from Washington?

Hi All.
When I was 23 i was comming home from work(getting a ride from a co-worker)at the time i lived about 3 miles from work.ok ,we just left right,were heading to my house,the traffic on the other side of the road is stoped for a light and over the hill comes a 18wheeler.we were doing 45mph,he was doing about 50mph.instead of him plowing into the back of stoped cars he pulled into our lane and hit us head on.end result i had a full hip reconstruction at 23.but i had a good Dr.

Same ?

I already answered this, why are you asking me again?

Ken, nothing personal; I just found it interesting, that's all. :)

I actually came to this site because almost everyone is from this area. We could discuss things like local pet stores and stuff without the bother of interrupters from out-of-state. Then people like Krish and Jiddy show up and ruin everything! Just kidding, you guys are cool, we'll let you stay. Besides, Krish lives someplace really awesome, and Jiddy... well... doesn't. We'll tolerate him anyhow.

Same question, even if I don't remember what it is. Brain injury you know...

Clayton

It's a jungle you started Jid. It's good to see you away from the books every once in a while; even if it takes making fun of your state to do it.

Clayton

Back