Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I want an acrylic tank, but my wife isn't hearing that one yet (LOL). If we are un-successful with having a child within a year I will get one and probably another crazy sports car!

same question.

I want Gaberella baked goods. I really don't have anything I want right now. Phosban reactor maybe....

Whan do you open presents, Eve, morning?

(what a VERY kind gester Ken! I'll write Santa a personal letter asking him to give you a phosban reactor :D )

We all get to open 1 present on Eve... the rest are opened the next morning.

Same question.

Oh man, we're repeating questions again :lol:. We let the little one open a present Christmas Eve, as long as she behaves herself during the day. Then Christmas morning, its a free for all!

Name something you have learned about in the hobby within the last month.

If we are un-successful with having a child within a year I will get one and probably another crazy sports car!

lol !! what do you mean "if" ..put those batteries on soldier !!! LOL!!! you know one time i watched Ophra talking to some doctor and the doctor said that couples should have you know what at least 4 times a week :D , so you figure that one out.

well what i have learned about this hobby is that sometimes you can't keep all the corals you want in the tank :D and that i gotta be more patient

same question :D

I just learned the Gabster can put "batteries" and "you know what" in the same paragraph and think nothing of it. Well done! Oh, right, the hobby... Let's see, I can't think of a single thing to tell you the truth. Then again I've been sick, so I haven't been around too much lately.

Same question.

Clayton

lol !! what do you mean "if" ..put those batteries on soldier !!! LOL!!! you know one time i watched Ophra talking to some doctor and the doctor said that couples should have you know what at least 4 times a week , so you figure that one out.

LOL!!! I could be shooting blanks Gabby and hopefully I never get as bad as my friend who says all he gets now at the end is pfffffttt...The sound of plain air and nothing else!!!

What have I learned in the last month...hmmm...That people are humans(LOL). No, they aren't...I mean yes they are(LOL). I learned basically everything valuable I know about saltwater aquariums in the last month and also (now no tears from anyone) that you don't need to live in the same country or be physically in person to meet great and wonderful people/friends that you'd miss being around had they left RF! You guys here truely are all great and if I could afford it, I'd bring you all down here to live in the Bahamas, but until then, you guys can come one by one, take care of my tank and I'll feed you.(LOL)

same question.

I just learned the Gabster can put "batteries" and "you know what" in the same paragraph and think nothing of it. Well done! Oh, right, the hobby... Let's see, I can't think of a single thing to tell you the truth. Then again I've been sick, so I haven't been around too much lately.

LOL!!! :lol: thanks Clay i guess that's the advantage from having english as a second language.

What have I learned in the last month...hmmm...That people are humans(LOL). No, they aren't...I mean yes they are(LOL). I learned basically everything valuable I know about saltwater aquariums in the last month and also (now no tears from anyone) that you don't need to live in the same country or be physically in person to meet great and wonderful people/friends that you'd miss being around had they left RF! You guys here truely are all great and if I could afford it, I'd bring you all down here to live in the Bahamas, but until then, you guys can come one by one, take care of my tank and I'll feed you.(LOL)

well what does he expect from his poor wife... screaming and yelling thank god or what? and when you say by the sound of plain air, do you mean a fart lol !!! :lol:
HUGING TIME !! OHHHH !!!

ok ok we better change the topic before Mike or Chuck send us emails about banning us :D.

how would you say you were before you met your wife,partner,girlfriend?

13 years younger and knew nothing much about true love. Personality wise, the same old knucklehead!(LOL)

same question and BTW Gabby, interesting one.

lol !!! hmm i used to flirt a lot

Hmmmm....First she wants some Bob Marley music on while fish get their groove on, then she pulls down her pants in public and pretends it was her most embarrasing moment and now she flirts! Oh boy :shock:

same question.

krish i think we already asked that :D, but here it goes again
i like mine very very well done, everytime i go to a restaurant i have to check to see if there's no pink or anything because otherwise i'll make them cook it all over again

same question

Oh, I wasn't sure if we did(LOL) Aw well, here is a new one?
Does anyone know what, "Jdan Yinawab suteil Castratore" mean?

Yep - repeat of questions :D

I like my steak med rare to rare. MMMMmmmm, I like it still moooing :D. rofl

Same Q

oops - that'swhat I get for taking a phone call.....

I have no idea what that means.

Anyone else?

Back