Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It's the bahamian word for butt. If you see a girl with a nice butt, you say,"Boy! She's got some bungy hey!" One of the years when I went to the Tournament of Americas in Florida (Bowling tournament) My dad and I had everyone saying bungy(LOL)

Gabby, about the phosban, it doesn't have to sit in water. You can hang it on your sump, tank, stand it up on the floor whatever. The only thing you'll need in the water is the little powerhead to run it.

New question...What would you do oo oo for a Klondike bar?

lol !! well dood i'll add bungy to my english dictionary :D .
hmm i don't think i would do anything for a klondike bar since i'm kind of sick right now :p but may be for some slurpee hmm.. i guess i could switch it some for cookies or cake lol !!

same question

How would I know?

Butt, huh? Are we going to learn other fun words from The Bahamas?

Gabby, cousins can actually marry in Washington State; second cousins anyway. Quite a few states allow first cousins to marry. Genetically there's nothing wrong with it. I'll admit though, it's still strange.

If you were rich would you still do your tank maintenance, or hire someone to do it?

Clayton

If I was rich, I'd still do mine myself...Scuba tank and all seeing I'll have the money to afford one big enough. But then again, it probably wouldn't need much maintenance because my house would be on the water, and I'd be pumping in new, and pumping out old water between the tank and the ocean. However, realistically, I enjoy doing it myself and I rather me do it because I don't think I could trust someone doing it with the levels of OCD I have.(LOL)

same question

lol !! i think so dood, i just have a huge soarthroat and i'm almost even loosing my voice right now :( , hopefully i'll feel better by tomorrow since it's my moms' night out and we were gonna deep almost every food in chocolate at someone's house. :D
About the cousins i think it's still grose because at least for me, my cousins are like my big brothers and i'm like their little sister for them, but i guess some people are different :p
hmmm I think i would hire someone to help me with the maintenance since i'm kind of a wimp so, yeah :oops: i can barely carry 3 gals and when i have done 4 i usually end up asking my husband to help me :D

could you teach us more bahamian words dood ?

LOL...Ken you gotta learn how to talk bahamian so when you come to visit, you wouldn't be oblivious to what people are saying.(LOL)

I used this word before so we'll see who payed attention.
This word has 2 meanings here...What is potcake and what is a potcake?

LOL...A potcake is a mutt (mixed breed dog) and potcake is what you get when you cook rice and burn the bottom. The hard and crunchy part of the rice is called potcake.

New and last word for today...Jook. I'll use it in a bahamian spoken sentence to help you'll out a bit. Dat boy did get jook!

New Question: Will the Chicago White Sox win the world series?

hmmm....I was born and raised a White Sox fan. The first thing my dad gave my daughter after she was born was little baby socks that said SOX in pink.......so I'm going to say they will win!

I don't drink alcohol, so I don't know. I don't think the types of beer I drank in college would even count as beer, would it?

Same Q

I'll use it in a bahamian spoken sentence to help you'll out a bit. Dat boy did get jook!

ohh dood tell us i'm gonna write all of this so i can speak like a Bahamian :D .
Nikki, I'm not a baseball fan but Nikki keep your hopes up high ;) i'm sure they'll win.
my favorite beer is Tecate (mexican), but i haven't had it in years, Nikki you know in Mexico they say that if you are breastfeeding you gotta drink the foam of the beer because it helps you give more milk :D .

will the Seahacks go to the superbowl ?

YES YES YES !!! i think they are doing a better job this year, because the last 2 they were horrible :D
well since i answered my question i guess back to the question :D

same question

I hate watching baseball and I don't drink beer(LOL) As for the word jook...The sentence I gave you in proper english would say the, "The boy was stabbed"(LOL)

New question...Should be throw a big party to celebrate Nikki's 6,000th post when she gets there?

Figures the 3 people that answer don't drink beer....No we shouldn't throw her a party, since Nikki doesn't drink Beer, whats the point. <j/k> Thats alot of posts! Even if you are staff.

Beer question again. Favorite beer, Import and Local?

Back