Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Whichever one I don't have to buy from DC Tech that screwed me(LOL)

Laptop...I can lay in my bed at night, surf the web, and listen to some Andrea Bocelli without having to sit at a desk.

Blinking lights or solid lights on your Christmas tree?

you know sometimes i feel like giving up on him and more when i'm in the middle of the game or doing something, but i try to count until 10 or 100 (it depends on how mad i am :D) and then i just laugh or sing hehe

same question

you know sometimes i feel like giving up on him and more when i'm in the middle of the game or doing something, but i try to count until 10 or 100 (it depends on how mad i am ) and then i just laugh or sing hehe

same question

ROFLMAO!!!!! Gabby what planet are you on(LOL)

I don't think I'd ever give up...I usually just change things around when I get frustrated or bored.

Late sleeper or early morning riser?

Early morning riser....I never did understand how people could sleep in until 10 am.....I feel like half my day is wasted. And yes, even on weekends I get up early.

Same question again....

Rotating shifts

You have it easy try this two shifts days & Nights 7 to 7 one week days the next nights
anyone else work Rotating shifts?

NaH2O said:
Early morning riser....I never did understand how people could sleep in until 10 am.....I feel like half my day is wasted. And yes, even on weekends I get up early.

Same question again....

nope get up around 7-8 work till about 5 occasionally to 9 or 10pm. About 4 days a week sometimes 3. Stay up till about 1 sometimes later. LOL
Same question.

not rotating shifts, but up until my daughter was 2, I never slept longer than 3 hours at a time. So only for the past 2 years have I been getting long stretches of sleep (minus when she gets up to potty). I have to say, I feel for the people that go from being on nights to days with only about a day in between to switch yourself.

Do you take a daily vitamin?

Uh when I remember to take it. LOL I even got the one that is supposed to help with memory.
What were we talking about?
Whats your favorite fresh fruit slush at Sonic? (strawberry here)

Ummm.....I've never been to a Sonic, so I don't know.

What's your favorite milkshake... Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Other?

What's your favorite milkshake

Chocolate cant be beat! Same question

NaH2O said:
Ummm.....I've never been to a Sonic, so I don't know.

What's your favorite milkshake... Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Other?

LOL Gaby.... the question was "give up on the hObby", not "hUbby"

No... I never quit

ohh that hobby :D LOL!! no krish and even if the husband tells me that my tank looks like you know what, i still would never give up, i love every little thing about my tank even the algae :D .

i don't take vitamins linkster (by the way we missed you at Chat night, Ed the most LOL!! )

i have never tried Sonic fruit lush, Steve dood, but there's a store around my house that it's called Jamba juice, and i love their strawberry, banana, orange juice and who knows what else.. smoothie :D .

Nikki, i think we should swap kids :D, trust me i wish i could sleep at least until 8, the latest he wakes up is 6:30 :eek: .

hmm Milkshake, i love strawberry with banana and chocolate !!

same question :D

Heck Yea! I would buy at the very least a pair! I would even set up a seperate tank just to have them.

My teeth, and few unmentionable aniciation pranks seen in highschool lol

Same?

Back