Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

well let's see, i don't know how to drive so usually i end up walking about 2 to 3 miles everyday (unless i get lost :p ) to go to any moms event/activities that are going on during the week (most of them at are 9, 10).
He also loves jumping and me chasing him aroudn the apartment, park etc., we go about 3 times to the park, so yeah usually by 3 i'm taking a nap with him, unless i have a meeting with the other moms from my club.

do you talk while you are asleep?

Not usually. If I do, then it is normally due to a nightmare.

Dill or Sweet Pickles?

Gabriela - you must be left handed? I can't believe I'm even answering this, but my right....want to shake hands?

same question....especially since I just embarassed myself.

Your suppose to wipe?

How do you like your coffee?

(sorry nikki, couldn't do it)

spongebob lover said:
LOL!!! i knew something like that was coming, well you said hand, you didn't say what do you use for wiping ;)

Absolutely! I don't know what you guys were talking about....I meant when I wipe the table or the mirror, etc.... :p

Blech! Coffee! I don't like coffee, unless it doesn't taste like coffee due to the mass amounts of sugary caramely milky stuff in it. And then, it is only on occasion.

Same Q....

Black and strong.........

Ok here a question I posted in the just for fun thread...

You have 3 lights on the top of a house. The 3 switches to control them are inside, and the lights cannot be seen unless you go outside. You have one chance to turn on one or more of the switches, and then go to the roof to see what switches work which lights. One switch per light. No mirrors, or other people to help. How do you do it?

wait until it's dark...turn them all on and then one at a time turn them off to see what light turns off with what switch.
Am I close??

If you could send one thing down to help all of the hurricane victims...what would it be?

Not to change the subject, but maybe I'll get an answer here. How in the world do people post those big pictures? I see it all the time. They'll write something and have a big picture in their post instead of an attachment.

Krish they link to a picture on the web. I have a personal web page to post my pics on, then just insert the link to the picture.

Specsgirl, gee kinda, but ya have to do something, you only get to go outside once...

LOL...then I would call the contractor and demand a wiring diagram of the house...hehe

Back