Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Are we still on how many clams....3 I have...

Anyone have those "cleaner" clams in your fuge?

WoW, i goto sleep and you guys are callin me a genius! And on the topic of keepin my threads ontop, i must admit i am pretty proficient.

Steve, i would buy the tank, my 220 w/ stand/canopy and fuge was $1200, so i would if i was you! Besides you know the business side of the hobby, worse case scenario you could resale the thing to someone looking to upgrade!

And Krish, no i wouldnt buy a denitrator, i dont have any money!

Would you pay $5 a gal of gas?

Sure, I need to get to work, and riding a bike in the rain doesn't sound real good, and the buses would add hours to my commute. I would cut any frivolous trips, and jaunts however.

What would you do without gasoline?

One word: Bio-diesel. There's no reason not to use it now that regular diesel is the same price. It creates almost no pollution, leaves no carbon deposits and generally gets better mileage; plus you can make it yourself out of vegetable oil, lye and alcohol. Awesome stuff.

Ever wonder why it feels so good when you rub your eyes?

Clayton

Bio-Diesel :badgrin: You should also grow your own garden and have a compost pile, but not everyone has time for those. What does not make your car run good is sugar, that destroys your car :mad:

I dont rub my eyes, but i do think sneezing is very satisfying.

Whats the fastest mile time you've ever had?

Don't know, but I did a 1/4 mile in a few seconds once... :)

By the way, here in the real world you can buy bio-diesel at the pump, lol

Ford, Chevy or Dodge?

Clayton

Ford Mustang, Chevy corvette, Hennesey Venom TT..they all work for me.

Rear wheel, front wheel, or all wheel?

Gosh "Lover" I can't quite tell. It sounds almost the same as before.

sorry wave, i'm a lazy woman and no Steve i haven't.
how do you like your chocolate bar, plain,with peanuts,dark plain chocolate, etc ?

Really high cant be measured because your to high to measure, get me?

Steve, i have stolen a streat sign, kept it all thru my teens and didnt know what to do with it once i was married, lol, i also stole a blinkin road contruction light too.

Clayton, we dont like BioD around these parts, this is Ethanol land son!

Think i should make my 55g FW tank SW?

I guess that all depends Jiddy. Do you enjoy the freshwater tank? Do you have something specificaly in mind for the 55 if it goes saltwater? Could the money involved be better used on your 220 for upgrades?

Does anyone want to go to the LFS and get me a couple of bulkheads, I don't want to make the drive?:D

Tea? Who drinks tea? This is America people! :)

Jiddy, your part of the country might not consume bio-diesel, but you grow the crops that make it. Bio-diesel crops are capable of generating more revenue than ethanol ever could; that is if you don't count the government subsidies, lol

Mail order or LFS?

Clayton

Depends on what it is. I would much rather pay a little more and support the LFS and economy of the area. That being said it seems that most of the LFS are not stocking alot of items I look for, be it a certain fish or coral or drygood. It is also getting a little more expensive to take the trip with the fuel prices, not a lot, but comes into factor. I don't like paying double for something, but like to be able to get something right now if I need it. Its alot better to browse livestock in person, sometimes items I need can only be found online. I would hate not to have a LFS to go to.

Same?

Back