Anything about the hobby...Answer and ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

A: Bump Frankies question for the correct answer!

Q: What parallel dimension do everyone of the firefish I buy end up in? (I buy 2 and one disappears always! Never find it)

A: The same place the other sock goes that disapears in the dryer.

Q: Why can you stare at your tank for hours waiting for a certain thing to happen, like a fish come out or something to eat, and then the second you leave the room, it happens?

This threads not working. Were suppose to either answer the question, or wait until someone who knows the answer does. I keep seeing questions not being answered and skipped.
Now were getting questions from K-Pax or something. I'm really scratching my head with some of these:confused:

A: The same place the other sock goes that disapears in the dryer.

Q: Why can you stare at your tank for hours waiting for a certain thing to happen, like a fish come out or something to eat, and then the second you leave the room, it happens?

Alright lets just try continuing....

A: Something known as Murphy's law :lol:

Q: Why is saltwater so much more interesting than freshwater???

.....Now were getting questions from K-Pax or something. I'm really scratching my head with some of these:confused:

I was under the impression that the forum was intended as light hearted and fun, hence my response to the question before mine about where the other Firefish goes, and my question about things not happening while you are watching the tank. To quote Krish's original post "....Hopefully it will be fun for everyone in an effort to loosen up things a bit here,....."
I was a tad surprised to see a staff member make the reference you did to my post, K-Pax being either a reference to someone from another planet, or someone who is dillusional. I don't really expect to get put on blast in a "fun" public forum for trying to be lighthearted...

I just recently got a new setup with new bulbs, and it seemed like after about two weeks, they were a pretty constant color and intensity, and not changing around as much.

Q: How many varieties of acropora are there?

I was under the impression that the forum was intended as light hearted and fun, hence my response to the question before mine about where the other Firefish goes, and my question about things not happening while you are watching the tank. To quote Krish's original post "....Hopefully it will be fun for everyone in an effort to loosen up things a bit here,....."
I was a tad surprised to see a staff member make the reference you did to my post, K-Pax being either a reference to someone from another planet, or someone who is dillusional. I don't really expect to get put on blast in a "fun" public forum for trying to be lighthearted...

It's all good man!! No issues on my end. :) I use to be the hijack king of RF so enjoy yourself!!! :lol: You both are right... The thread is meant to be enjoyable/fun for everyone as well as informative. I guess we will have to figure out what to do with the questions no-one answers and skips. Do we just continue or allow the person who posted the question to answer it and then ask a new one? I don't know :p Guess we can just continue with the last question posted which was... :)

Last edited:
It's all good man!! No issues on my end. :) I use to be the hijack king of RF so enjoy yourself!!! :lol: You both are right... The thread is meant to be enjoyable/fun for everyone as well as informative. I guess we will have to figure out what to do with the questions no-one answers and skips. Do we just continue or allow the person who posted the question to answer it and then ask a new one? I don't know :p Guess we can just continue with the last question posted which was... :)

Hi Krish
Its all good, I reread my post and Frankies, and I think I must have had a PMS moment, lol. Not sure what got my butt in the air, but its all good, and i see Frankies point. Anyways, hope all of you have a merry Christmas,
Ichthys

Hi Krish
Its all good, I reread my post and Frankies, and I think I must have had a PMS moment, lol. Not sure what got my butt in the air, but its all good, and i see Frankies point. Anyways, hope all of you have a merry Christmas,
Ichthys

LOL!! No worries man...Frankie is a real layed back kinda of guy so I'm pretty sure he didn't take an offense. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well :)

Q: What can I do with my old sand that is too rough for my new display's inhabitants?

Toss it...Sand is evil!!! Barebottom all the way :D

Q: How long do you think it will be before power compacts are as hard to find as 8 tracks? LOL!

:bump" Forgot about this thing. Was a good way to have a bit of fun!

Same question: Q: How long do you think it will be before power compacts are as hard to find as 8 tracks?

:bump" Forgot about this thing. Was a good way to have a bit of fun!

Same question: Q: How long do you think it will be before power compacts are as hard to find as 8 tracks?

a. the end of the week!!!! beter upgrade lol
q. how deep should a sand bed be?

A: Depends. According to the articles that I've read, the true definition of a deep sand bed (DSB) is ~ 5 inches, mine is about 3 inches which is working well.

Q: What is the most expensive fish you ever bought??

Back