Back to the Reef Express, Building my new System

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

thanks man!!! yea i have a couple of tangs and the rest small fish, a school of Lyretail Anthias 9 Females 1 male/ group of 8 Longspine Cardinalfish and a group of 6 blue chomis
small fish but planning to have more small ones too

Otro Hermano Latino Perdido En Los Estados unidos

Gracias Brother!!! que bueno que te guste!!!

I am very impress with the craftsmanship that your tank displays. I see that you have tons of love for the hobby and your little lady/dog. The Latino Passion comes across very strong in your system.

Name is Francisco Vasquez and I am in Portland Oregon. I have some family in VA that I have not seen since I left El Salvador. I might need to come over to the east coast one of these days.

Looks like you are into graphics of some type? Am I wrong???

It’s great so see the brown blood line.

Great to know you.

AKA. Frank

Hey Frank, nice to meet you here, yes im a graphic artist, reefs are one of my passions my background is mixed (as all of us) born in Lima, Peru
if you ever in the area gimme a shout.

good to know you too!!!
Robie

Without a doubt the best looking "hood" I have seen for luminarcs! Don't mind me if I happen to emulate it at some point :)

It all looks great.
D

Rob,

Didnt you used to go by RobZ on other forums?
If you are who I'm thinking of, I've been wondering if you'd ever get back into the scene. I loved your old 90 gallon!

Regardless, this is a great looking set up! Welcome to Reef Frontiers!

Nick

THanks D and krish75!!!

Nick good to see you bud, i do remember you also in RC;), yea im Robz, is been a long time good to see familiar names

dailydriven911 and tamarindthai thanks for the kind words!!!

Robie

Great to have you back in the hobby Rob.

For those unfamiliar with Rob's previous efforts in the hobby.....

TOTM October 2003.

No doubt this system will eclipse your last.

Nick

loving the tank! I cant believe how awesome looking it is with only 14months of time!!!

How do you like your light rack hanging system? I have been looking at the same one online for some time now. Does it work pretty well for you when it comes to lifting and lowering your lights?

Back