BOB Moore 2011 News.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sorry I have been trying to register on the club site but can't get past the super secret code at registration :)

Anyway, i'm excited to come to Seattle finally! I have plans to bring 200+ pieces to the show next weekend, I am also having a 40% off sale right now on my site! you can pre-order anything and select "local pickup" at checkout and I'll bring it to the swap, pre-orders can be taken up until wednesday night this next week.

I don't want to spam up this thread with hundreds of pix so just check the site out and let me know if anything catches your eye.

Chris
REEFKOI CORALS, SPS, LPS, Zoanthids

Are you bringing any of these lights: Evolution LED Light 100w 3G [20k]

I really want to see them in person.

Are you bringing any of these lights: Evolution LED Light 100w 3G [20k]

I really want to see them in person.

Asked and answered. I'm really hoping to get over there. I'd also love to see those lights, as well!

Are you bringing one of your new light fixtures too?i have your original one and love it...you guys will be hooked when you see product and price...

Yes, he is bringing one or more of those lights.....

Can't wait to meet some of you all this weekend. My wife and I have been running this tank about 5 months now (purchased established) and loving it. I learn soooo much every time I go to BRA or any of the LFS, and even more online in these forums. You guys are great help. Can't wait to check out some new coral!

anyone know the adress and time ?

From earlier in this thread.

Little crumpled from being in my purse but picked up a flier for this.
front.jpg
flierback.jpg

I will have some frags too..
9x ORA red planet acro
3x green (I call it my catus acro)
3x green pavona
a mini colony of brown polyed blue milli
some acan echintas
a few chalice frags
and some odds and ends of this and that.

Last edited:
I will be setting up as well just off top I have 8 x tyree green toadstool frags 4 x german blue sps 4 x garf bonsi 3 x rainbow acan frags a couple montis purple haze superman 4x nice neon plateing pavona 2 x neon encrusting pavona 2 x tubbs blues 2 x neon green star good sized other zoos and odds and ends as well should be a good one I am also debating bringing the tyree 4 color watermelon frag 2+ eyes fully healed good size looking to do some trading

Forgot to mention that i've also got a 2 head dendro that just isn't doing all that great in my tank and hasn't for a while that I'd be happy to trade with someone, honestly not expecting a whole lot as it does need some TLC.

I am up for acan and dendro trades I just looked and there seems to be alot more adding to what I am bringing all the time found 4 large pink rics scroll coral frags like 5 of them a red lord acan like 8-10 heads red chalice with blue splatter green chalice with pinkish eyes roscos both large and small pieces pinapple chalice small neon green chalice 5 large frags of green with blue tip acro frags large green acro with redish polyps ya more I am sure I hope my tank is big enough

I have cash to trade. Actually I have coral I could trade but I think I will wait till next year to bring a small tank FULL of frags. I'm setting up a 55 gal frag tank. Should have a few for next year.
Cant wait.

workaholic, i'd love some Acans as well. I'll be showing up with a cooler of frags including (tongue coral, cats paw, birdnest, frogspawn, and lots of kenya tree if anyone wants it). My duncan/whisker colony is out of control (in a good way) and may frag that as well. Should be there around 1pm or so. Looking forward to meeting some fellow reefers!

James

Back