DaCube Jr II Oceanic 30g

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I will drill it for one million doll hairs. No warranty. Let me know. Call and make a appointment

Thats all you want Tracy!!!!!! Man thas a steal. Good thing your not asking for any of my hair because I have none lol. Now let me go gather up all the dolls for ya (Them things Freeeeeeakkkkky). I hate them things My Fiances Mother has them sitting all over her living room so when you walk in there You have like a million pairs of huge freaky eyes looking at ya lol.

Hey Tracy I saved you some time man!!!!!! I Drilled the holes this morning. Every thing went good got 2 holes in. The holes are a lil rough but no cracks!!!!!!! Todd it was scary drilling with this hole saw but it worked out not as clean of a cut like I see on others tank but I got em cut. I think I should've scored the other side of the glass 1st.

Sweet tank. Got more close ups of the lion?
Dang, still want the rio?

Took some shots of the lion for you...ok, for me 2. I also grabbed a few of some of my other favorites...my brains, and my newest additions the pair of Harlequin shrimp:D

DSC_5580Large.jpg

DSC_5582Medium.jpg

DSC_5602Medium.jpg

DSC_5613Medium.jpg

Halequine shot is not very clear, these two like to stay in the caves. I had one before and it would only come out when it was hungry...always knew when it was feeding time:badgrin:
DSC_5634Medium.jpg

Last edited:
nice shrimp are they compatible with cleaner shrimp? I want to get a pair and where did you get them?

I have had both before without any problems, the harlequine shrimp require starfish for their diet though, so they are not cheap to keep:shock:
Got mine at Indoor Reef, they had a few more when I picked up these two, they were paired off together and I just coudn't resist. The two they have left can't hardly be in the same tank together.

Awesome shots man. The lion has great color to him.

Thanks! Unfortunately I may not be able to get too many more, this lion will probably end up passing. Shortly after I moved him over to the new tan I noticed his upper lip was locked out (this occasionally happens). He has stopped eating, I even tried live, nothing:cry: I haven't given up yet, but things don't look good for him:cry:

thats to bad Todd so does that mean its the end of the lion's Den? Yes i am aware of the harlquin shrimp are specialized feeders and only eats starfish I love watching them attacking the starfish.

your tank looks really good! Im all about doing the minimum, like as little plumbing and stuff in the tank...love the aquascape too!

thats to bad Todd so does that mean its the end of the lion's Den? Yes i am aware of the harlquin shrimp are specialized feeders and only eats starfish I love watching them attacking the starfish.

Not the end of the lions den, just need to make adjustments as needed...if the yellow passes I will get a Radiata:D
However, I have been thinking about a pair of Helfrichi Firefish:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow man. That sucks. Just keep trying. I'm sure he'll bounce back.

It does suck...haven't given up yet:(

On a brighter note, today was the start of Barrier Reef's Grand Opening sale...picked up a few things:D Few corals (have pix) and a few fish (no pix yet). Fish: bicolored blenny, and a pair of sixline wrasses...very nice. So now I have a pair of Harlequine Shrimp and a pair of Sixline Wrasses. I also made a swap on my skimmer with Skimmer Whisperer, so I have the Tunze skimmer, very quiet:D

DSC_5664Large.jpg

DSC_5653Medium.jpg

DSC_5656Medium.jpg

DSC_5658Large.jpg

And a few shots of the sump area...CaRx and newest skimmer

DSC_5665Large.jpg

DSC_5666Large.jpg

DSC_5667Large.jpg

Lookin good. How was the sale? I'm gonna get there early tomorrow.

It was like a feeding frenzy all day long. I was there at 9:30 and there were already several people there waiting. I went back at the close of business and it was pretty much the same tempo. Great deals to be had:D

Back