Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yea I heard about sarang winning the draw twice. LOL
Lucky guy, My wife said "he's got her coral" from the frag drawing...LOL
I hope you like the frag plugs..

fragswap2003.jpg

fragswap2005.jpg

fragswap2006.jpg

Jayson what camera are you using? My Canon DSLR took a crap for some odd reason. It won't register the card. It told me to replace the CF card which I did and it still tells me to replace the card. So I think their is something wrong with the card reader. Anyhow your pics looks good with a PS camera. I am using Mitzi's Canon Powershot PS camera and can't get good pics.

Jayson what camera are you using? My Canon DSLR took a crap for some odd reason. It won't register the card. It told me to replace the CF card which I did and it still tells me to replace the card. So I think their is something wrong with the card reader. Anyhow your pics looks good with a PS camera. I am using Mitzi's Canon Powershot PS camera and can't get good pics.

I'll check the model but it's a olympus and has a 3" screen on it. When I get home I'll check it out.:)

I've had that problem before with my Canon DSLR. In my case, it wasn't the camera, it was the memory card. See if you can plug it into your reader or camera and format the card. This will erase everything but make it like new.

I've had that problem before with my Canon DSLR. In my case, it wasn't the camera, it was the memory card. See if you can plug it into your reader or camera and format the card. This will erase everything but make it like new.

The card works. I replaced it with a new card like it says and it still tells me to replace the card.

The card works. I replaced it with a new card like it says and it still tells me to replace the card.

Hmmm, what's the model of your camera and do you get a specific error code? You might try removing all the batteries and then starting all over, sometimes it just needs to restart.

Hmmm, what's the model of your camera and do you get a specific error code? You might try removing all the batteries and then starting all over, sometimes it just needs to restart.

The camera is a Canon Rebel XTI. I havn't done the battery route yet but I will give it a try when I get home from work. Honestly I think sonething is wrong with the card reader itself but we'll see.

Love what I am seeing, especially the rock work. Now you're only tempting me to change mine.. must... resist! ;)

Jayson what light are you using on your tank now? I'm getting ready to start my build this weekend or next!

I'm using a 24" current outer orbit 250w (ushio 14k) w/ four t-5 Geisemann actinic bulbs. I have it hanging above the tank with currents hanging arm kit. It's nice because I can adjust the height of the light for maintainence. Looking forward to your build! Keep me updated...:)

Thanks! Once the corals grow out in a year or two the rock will look like it's not even there. (That's my hope anyway):D

A year or 2? Come on Jayson you can grow them faster than that. Just cut your lighting down to no lighting:badgrin:. No really for real your tank will look amazing in less time than you think.

A year or 2? Come on Jayson you can grow them faster than that. Just cut your lighting down to no lighting:badgrin:. No really for real your tank will look amazing in less time than you think.

Hey I need to start using kalk like you do...then I can get those sticks to grow like 2-3" overnight!:lol: On a serious note, I really need to start dosing kalk. What stuff are you using? Then I can just drip it in instead of having my ato kick on all the time. How do you know how much to use? Do you test your water before and after dosing over a 24hr period? Is there a calculator somewhere?:D

Back