Do you have kids? Show us pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

loohunter

Fish lover
Got Kids?

All this talk about what we do for a living is kinda fun, learning about everyones lives.

So I thought it looked like alot of people have kids or grandkids that they have been talking about. So lets see some pics!

Here are our monsters- :rolleyes: I have two boys Cameron(2yrs) and Jullian(4yrs), and Shannon has one boy Matthew (4yrs). Yes I am out numbered big time. :eek: Heres some Pics
#1 Cameron #2 Jullian #3 both #4 Matthew #5 all 3 Kids

Last edited:
As many as you want Jiddy, I will be posting more Im sure. Kids do the funnest stuff. Ill have to post some funny ones for ya all :lol:

ohhh those are some cute pictures.

ok, here is my little "angel"
Name :Antonio a.k.a. hell (LOL :D )
future job: packers', seahawcks' quarterback or defence :D .

here's taking a shower:
img16300rq.jpg

img16650zz.jpg

pictures0063db.jpg

OMG !!!
those are some very extremely cute pictures !!!
ohh yeah at that age they only sleep and eat :rolleyes:
i wish my son was that age again.

Very cute pics everyone!

Gabriela- ya when they start walking OMG, Im shocked I get any sleep at all!! But they are also SOOOO much fun. The sleep and eat stage is the best, nothings better than taking a nap with a baby cuddled up next to you. :)

OK so heres a few more of my boys, Im sure glad they are young because they would be mad at me about these pics :lol: :lol:

OMG am I getting old!
Heres my kids last Xmas(can you tell they partied on Xmas Eve?):
My son-21yrs old
300greef022004.jpg

And my Daughter is now 20
300greef022003.jpg

spongebob lover said:
future job: packers', seahawcks' quarterback or defence :D .

Don't worry about Jiddy Spngebob lover. You'll always have a friend here. :) As long as he doesn't go to the seahawks! LOL

LOL!!
well Jiddy, i might let him play for the vikings for a little bit, but trust me, everyone in my family is a packer fan .

Dlberlin, you son looks like de Niro.

My Little Boy

Well, this is as close as I can come to my child. He's been with me now for 6 years and is more than just a pet.

The picture is after a long day hunting up at our cabin and we are both very tired.

Last edited:
Jiddy and i have a cute little boy (Jiddy Jr), but i cant seem to get the pics on here so i will have him post them when he wakes up.

Last edited:
aahhh he's so cute !!
ok, you guys gotta start posting how old, first words, etc..
Princess, from here he looks like you.

Cute pics guys :)

Princess & Spongebob lover- isnt it funny how they love to play with anything thats not a toy? I dont understand, I spend so much $ on toys and they would rather play with the box it came in! :confused:........ :lol:

Back