Do you have kids? Show us pics

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover said:
aahhh he's so cute !!
ok, you guys gotta start posting how old, first words, etc..
Princess, from here he looks like you.

And let us hope they all look like her........:p

Princess & Spongebob lover- isnt it funny how they love to play with anything thats not a toy? I dont understand, I spend so much $ on toys and they would rather play with the box it came in! ........
yes loohunter !! the same here, he loves my big spoons, bowls, you name it, he'll play with his toys one time and then he'll destroy them :(
And let us hope they all look like her........
ya dood, let's hope for that, by the way how many Jiddy jrs are you guys planning on having? i gotta tell comedy central about the future comediants :D .

tike666 that's a very cute girl !!
my mom brought a book called pooping with elmo, it's in spanish, and i sing and dance for him and still he doesn't go in the potty, right now i'm trying Nikki's way

Elmo- do you make house calls and read your book to kids? :idea: Because that would be helpful with the whole potty training thing! :lol:

Elmo- do you make house calls and read your book to kids? Because that would be helpful with the whole potty training thing!

ohh dood, if you do that, could you please come over here :lol:

Gab - you should be able to get that book on Amazon, too. I recently purchased The Scoop on Poop, for my 3-1/2 year old. She loves it, although it probably wouldn't be enjoyable for younger than that.

Here's my princess:

the first pic is of her at her Popi's wedding. She is kissing her new cousin on the shoulder. She was the best little flower girl. She made sure all the petals were out of her basket by the time she left the aisle. Even if it took standing up there for a little while longer :D. Too cute.

The second is of her on the first day of Montessori school. She was irritated because I wanted to take a pic and she wanted to get to school. BTW, she didn't cry when I dropped her off, instead she cried when I picked her up because she wanted to stay.

The third pic is of her and her daddy, after a gymnastics event this summer.

I'll post some of my favorite other's of her in a little bit.

here is my almost 21 month old sitting on my BK 400 box :D whoo hoo

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3310.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

peek-a-boo I see you!
IMG_3319.jpg

Time to get up :D
IMG_3303.jpg

Since this is a family site. I took out the nudity :D
IMG_3301.jpg

She is almost potty trained. whoo hooo. Not bad for not yet 21 months old.. weeeee

scott..

Keep the pics coming your children are very cute!

She is almost potty trained. whoo hooo. Not bad for not yet 21 months old.. weeeee

well dood thank you for making me feel like a bad parent now ... just kidding :D i didn't knwo you like wearing bras lol !! just messing with ya again lol
:D

Those kids are very cute, well after seeing the pictures i gotta say that.. Nikki that little cute girl of yours looks like you !! or at least for me.
the same goes for you Scott, i think your little one looks like you too.

Nice kid pics folks, my girls are to old to be posting their pics on the web but here's my grandson.

Don

Attachments

• workshop 196.jpg
    workshop 196.jpg
    57.2 KB
Grandson @ 1 year. Just a average skimmer

Oh sorry Don. I thought he was your son (LOL). I don't know if it's just me but that skimmer does look really big. That is an average size one for what size tank?

Back