Emily Gracin Taylor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey!! Emily will be 6 months old on the 23rd! She is growing so nicely! Sleeping well, eating well and can now roll all around! Just waiting for her to actually crawl. :D Here are 2 pics just taken of her:)

Last edited:
aaahh she's so cute!!!! :).
that's awesome she can roll over ... Olivia doesn't wanna do it :rolleyes: , she also didn't like the peas :lol:, we're gonna take her to the docs on the 20th for her 6 months old check up and see what the doc has to say because she also doesn't wanna laugh .... and i spend a great amount of time making a fool of myself :lol:

We took Emily to the studio to take some pics last week and we got them back yesterday. I tried scanning a few of them from a pic to the computer and here's how they came out. Not the greatest being scanned, but probably still better than what I take(LOL)

Brenden could pull some strings and get her a job at the PP!!!!! J/K Krish!!! she is very cute!!!!

She is so CUTE!!! Brian called me at work to tell me to check out the pics.........Oh my.... the whole family is addorable! Maybe one day we could meet in person...? I am off now to take care of childeren....Have a great night and enjoy her smallness now.............

Hey Melissa!!! Thanks on the compliments!:D Good to see you pop in!! Yeah, we'll all have to meet up one day...That will be really great! I keep telling Brian to bring his butt back to the Bahamas.:p

She is so CUTE!!! Brian called me at work to tell me to check out the pics.........Oh my.... the whole family is addorable! Maybe one day we could meet in person...? I am off now to take care of childeren....Have a great night and enjoy her smallness now.............

HI GIRL!!!! glad to see you posting here :D.

well how about if you swim half way and i'll swim half way :p:lol:.

Back