fishsupply.com order

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

what lighting for the rainbow? i don't know if i have the value of frags and such for one of those though i'd like to get one, my frogspawn dropping is rather small though i do have 3 2L and 1 3-4L of phyto cultures if you want to trade or something for that, from DT's, bring it along if you're willing to trade for some of those, or we can work something out i'm sure
Andrew

next order, as of now you can still join on this one, just tell me what you want to get before tuesday at 5pm

ok, so on thursday, i might be kinda out of it, but my parents should be able to get you your item, i'll try and be awake for you all, i had to reschedule my wisdom teeth appointment to thursday morning, in terms of recieving the item everything should be fine

ok i just talked to a guy at fishsupply.com, 3 items weren't in stock
black and white clown
chevron tang
ricordia yuma orange
he said he can probably get them in my thursday and then have them shipped out then do you want it to ship overnight onto friday sorry for planning so much only for this to happen
Andrew
o and jesshimom i still want to order a few things off of saltwaterfish.com if this clown somehow doesn't work, apparently they don't stock everything but will special order in things, just for future notice to

Last edited:
hmm how about ordering on Friday, maybe that way they can find a clown for colleen :) , do you think you can get the stuff by saturday?
or do they not do that?

I'm going to order from Premium Aquatics as I heard back from him. No other customer service chose to respond to my email

Thanks for letting me know about the clowns there.

well you can order and they'll ship as soon as it's all in stock so that means that we can still order on tuesday and have them ship it when they have it all there, but as for shipping on friday i believe saterday shipping is extra, though it might not even be offered as far as i can tell, if we want to wait for all the items i would suggest next week arriving tuesday since i'm leaving for texas on thursday to visit family and umm that's ok i think we'll still have to wait for the
orange ricordia and chevron tang, though he said those two could be in by thursday probably, the rest of you want to go with that? as far as shipping goes without the black and white it'll be 7.65 an item currently so everyone still up for it?

Last edited:
well in that case do whatever you think it's right.
i'd say next week arriving tuesday, so that way we know for sure, but it's up to all of you.

Sorry, I was away from all the action!! :)

I can do Tuesday.

I'm not sure I would want him to receive a fish, and turn around and ship it out the same day. That seems like it would be a LOT of stress for that fish...
At least if he gets it in on Thursday, and ships it on Monday, the fish will have a chance to relax in the holding tanks...

Jack

alright sounds good, now waiting for one last reply, i'll still make the order tomorrow though at the same time just for FYI for everyone, that's 5pm on tuesday so that any out of stock items will have time to come in adapt over the weekend and then ship out monday that's the plan
Andrew

Sounds good to me as well. Only thing is that orange ric rocks tend to all be different. Did he say it would have at least the same amount of polyps and be the same price?

well same price for sure, i'm pretty sure same number of polyps but i can call tomorrow and ask him for you,
Andrew

i just called them and they said that's the picture they took of the item, so the person made it sound like you'll get that one so hopefully that works for you
Andrew
i'm going to have to make the order a bit after 5 but i'll make it today for sure

alright order placed i'll pm you totals and details as they may come
i asked for the order to be shipped on monday assume all of it is filled this should work out
Andrew

Just wanted to warn you guys about fish supply. I have had a lot of trouble with orders from them. I just had a order canceled because they didn't want to give me the crabs they owed me from a previous credit. They were also out of crabs, snails, flame angels and hammer corals. (50% of my order.)

So good luck

Thank you Andrew for making the order :) , and i'll see you tuesday around 8 .
Jmp21677, i'm really sorry to hear that you didn't get what you order :( , that's why sometimes i get scared about ordering on line, but i'm crossing my fingers that everything will be fine and that there won't be any problems :) .

well i've called them twice, i'm having the order shipped after they've had time to ship new stuff in and a weekend, most of the stuff was instock when i called yesterday, so hopefully we won't have the same problems

Back