Free Stuff! Mcmac 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well....I sure hope there are more than this getting their tickets while they get free raffle tickets!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Come on guys get them while they are HOT

Do you have a schedule for the conference. I asume Kevin is on Friday night. Whats the schedule for Saturday. If this is anything like the last one, it will be fantastic.

is there still time to take advantage of the early bird deal, and also whihc day is the better of the two to come, I won't be able to attend both days due to work; which day is the raffle?

There sure is time to get in on the 5 free raffle tickets. Just do a PayPal purchase from www.midcolumbiasaltwater.com/mcmac

If you can only make it one day it would be best on Saturday.

Friday events start out a 6pm at our house with a club hosted bbq, socializing with our speakers Sanjay and Mike Paletta. A coral propagation workshop with the resulting frags to be given away.

Saturday starts our with a breakfast at 8:30 am at the Clarion Hotel and Conference center in Richland. At 9:30 we depart from the Clarion with a guided tank tour of several nice tanks. At 2:00 the presentations from Sanjay Joshi and Mike Paletta will be at the Battelle Auditorium with Q&A. Then at 5PM we return to the Clarion for the catered dinner, socializing, raffle, silent auction and lots of fun.

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions feel free to call Rick at (509) 521-1761

Rico

thank you for the info I will make the paypal payment tonight and what is considered family? I have 3 people in my party...

Family is typically the immediate family that lives with you. Not the cousins and uncles :D

Rico

Though I don't know if you remember the last conference when our cat Peaches went after Adelaide's dog that was tied to our apricot tree. I don't know if Peaches and Willis would get a long too well, but you are welcome to try.:lol:

Barbie

awww man. =*( I want to go sooooo bad! Anyone want to split the cost of a room? I'll pay for some gas too? =( Preferably another reefer girl? If so, PM ME!

Gina

Just curious...

Are kids welcome to this event? Does the family price cover 2 kids and 2 adults? What about the hotel?

Brandy,

Kids are welcome :) and the family ticket will cover adults and kids. We have a block of rooms reserved at the conference hotel "Clarion" for a reduced price of $79 for conference attendees. It is a great place for the kids as well with a very nice large indoor pool. I would recommend contacting the hotel asap because they will be releasing the hold on the rooms in a few days and there is another very large event going on in town that will grab up all available rooms.

The hotel info is on our web site www.midcolumbiasaltwater.com/mcmac

Hope you can make it.

Rico

Oh What a Rushhhhhhhh!!!!!

:)
Just curious...

Are kids welcome to this event? Does the family price cover 2 kids and 2 adults? What about the hotel?

Brandy,
The answer is yes to both above. Family ticket covers hubby and you and your two kids. There are discounted room rates in a few motels listed on MCMAC Website. You want to say that you are going to the Midcolumbia Saltwater Marine Aquarium Conference.

http://mcsac.org/content/view/17/32/

Gina,
I hope you make it. Its well worth the trip.

MC lighting,
Welcome to Washington. Please Pm Rico on paypal or contact him by phone on the above link. I will try to call him also. I look forward to seeing you guys!

wishing you all a safe trip, you will not regret it.:)

Ed:)

Lucy beat me, thanks Lady!:)

Last edited:
Back