Free Stuff! Mcmac 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Actually, Rick borrowed my computer and responded under my name, but he did a pretty good job, so I'll forgive him. ;)

Ticket sales are going up and the pile of donations for the raffle and silent auction keep growing. We'll try and post a picture of some of the goodies once we get some of the boxes unpacked.

See you all soon!
Barbie

Wow, this is so exciting to see this all coming together and the strong foundation we have behind this hobby. It's great support like this that makes getting into the hobby worth it. Amazing, how much raffle items that will be up for the lucky ones. I'm hoping to come home with the nano tank so I'm definately not going to be shy about increasing my chances by buying plenty of raffle tickets. See you all there!:D

=*( Hi Ed. I think we've talked in the past. I really wish I could go. It would be such a blessing.

Gina,
Keep your eye peeled, maybe someone close to you will carpool with ya.
Barbie from Aquarium Solutions usually comes. Maybe you can put a bug in her ear. She is a really nice person. I will keep an eye out for ya.
:)Ed

I just checked with the Clarion and the rooms are going fast. There are 10 rooms left but only 3 are held until the 15th. The $79 rate is still good, normal rate is $105.

If you are thinking about going, better get your room reserved ASAP

Rico

Charlie,

We are about 1.5 miles from the Clarion. So far I looks like there are about 90 people that are signed up.

Rico

If you try and reserve a room at the Clarion, please make sure to mention the Mid-Columbia Marine Aquarium Conference and if they say they are full, mention the "Fish Club". We have a block of rooms reserved until the 15th, but there was some confusion on the name.

Here is a heads up on stuff from Seachem.

50 -Seachem catolog Cds
1-Pinnacle+ RO/DI
400LPD/100GPD
1-Pinnacle RO filter
200 LPD/50GPD
Reef Advantage Calcium
Reef Advantage Magnesium
Reef Advantage Strontium
Reef Carbonate
Reef Complete
Reef Dip
Reef Iodide
Reef Plus
Reef Trace

We also have rooms for $60 dollars plus tax a night. Its a quiet clean professional area. I will post the email I recieved later tonight on this.

Here is letter from Motel for $60. plus tax.

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your interest in the Guest House at PNNL. We would love to have the Mid-Columbia Salt Water members stay with us on the 20th and 21st of this month. We currently have about 20 queen bedded hotel rooms available. We will offer you a room rate of $60.00 plus tax per night for individuals requesting rooms with the Mid-Columbia Salt Water or MCMAC (please note that no housekeeping service would be provided during the two day stay). We require all reservations be guaranteed with credit card at time of booking and we have a 24 hour in advance cancellation policy. Please refer interested parties to [email protected] or 509-372-6736. They can also visit us online at http://www.pnl.gov/guesthouse/ where rooms and amenities can be viewed. Reservations can be made on this site however guests will still need to call with credit card information.

I look forward to hosting your group and please contact me if you have any questions.

Have a great evening!

Sandra Fies
[email protected]
509-372-6736

It just keeps getting bigger and better. Come on everyone, lets fill all these rooms up and have a great event!

Cooler temps in to Tri-Citiess for MCMAC. A little rain today and possibly tomarrow cooling things down.

Area Forecast for:Lower Columbia Basin of Washington

Rest Of Today: Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds and small hail. Highs 87 to 92. West wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms overnight. Breezy. Some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds and hail in the evening. Lows 59 to 66. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph overnight. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers in the morning...then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Highs 85 to 90. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows 58 to 63. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph in the evening becoming light.

Friday: Partly cloudy. Highs 86 to 91. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph.

Friday Night Through Saturday Night: Mostly clear. Lows 61 to 69. Highs 86 to 96.

Sunday Through Tuesday: Mostly clear. Highs 95 to 101. Lows 63 to 69.

Last edited:
Back