Gimmito 450 gal L-shaped display

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sweet vid, some of those rocks are enormus! How can u tell the sex of the melanarus, I have one (profile pic) just curious?

Is mine "bright green" (profile pic)? I seen one at the LFS that was much duller, sound like a female or are they different colors?

That tank is soooo beautiful. You have some great fish in there.
You have one pretty dominant yellow tang too. Hes funny.

Jim,
u r brave adding another purple tang to the tank...hope there is no aggression..

WOW! Really turning out nice Jim, cannot wait til I get something in the 400-600g range setup as would love to have a shoal of Tangs like this.

Cheers, Todd

That tank is soooo beautiful. You have some great fish in there.
You have one pretty dominant yellow tang too. Hes funny.

Thanks Lorrie...I actually have another good sized yellow tang in my QT that my friend gave me when he broke down his tank. Unfortunately, I need another yellow tang like I need a hole in the head. lol. He might be headed to the frag tank.

Jim,

good to hear..when i had my purple tang it WAS the bully in my tank..boy it had a mean streak...

they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you go, my other inhabitants at the time:

4766005690_6b09ba5149.jpg

So your purple tang was a bully to the naso and blue face also ? Nice mix of fish...do you still have the angels ? Mine would have torn up half the lps you have in your tank. :hungry:

Jim, the only angels I have now are the blueface and scribbled...going to add a goldflake and personified in the coming months..the blonde naso I have is 4yrs old

Back