Herefishyfishy's 180g, one more time

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Going to be awesome Mike. But you could just have a single chair and a laptop computer then have all four tanks setup in your office. I'm sure Karen would want what’s best for all of your livestock by not overcrowding them. Seriously though give me a call when you need someone to stand around holding a beer and offering direction

Todd

I agree with Todd, you know my number and Im just around the corner.

At the risk of getting a bit too emotional, I feel honored to be surrounded by so many kind souls; people who make me proud to call friends.
And there is also Todd

Well Mike, someone has to take over "Smart Bass" when your toooo old and can't remember who to insult anymore. Hey for real love you like a great great grandpa and one day far into the future will miss your bantor. Give me call before you move something too heavy.

Todd

Yup, same here..Sent you PM last night..I will be home alone this weekend, happy to help.

Gorgeous stand & canopy on that 180! Nice find!

Nick

I am exhausted. Broke down the 180 in Bellevue, bagged and transported all the live rock, corals, fish, inverts and my 54 corner and set up the temporary 150 which looks awesome. Broke down the 54 and into the garage for a week. Tomorrow is cleanup and rest for a week. Next weekend will move the 180 and a nano here from Bellevue and start setting it up. Got a killer sump for it from Eric (EWW). Thanks to Graham for the help today. All corals and fish are happy and doing well in the temporary 150g. Will snap a photo tomorrow, they are sleeping right now.

I am exhausted. Broke down the 180 in Bellevue, bagged and transported all the live rock, corals, fish, inverts and my 54 corner and set up the temporary 150 which looks awesome. Broke down the 54 and into the garage for a week. Tomorrow is cleanup and rest for a week. Next weekend will move the 180 and a nano here from Bellevue and start setting it up. Got a killer sump for it from Eric (EWW). Thanks to Graham for the help today. All corals and fish are happy and doing well in the temporary 150g. Will snap a photo tomorrow, they are sleeping right now.

Cool... I got a mention in someone else's build thread :D. JK... I hope the sump works well for the new set up Mike and let me know as well if you need/want any help. More than eager and willing... and I have a truck :)

Well - Kirk, Todd, Eric, Dave, Duane, Graham and all the other wonderful people who generously offered to help, next Saturday sounds great!
After the tank is moved, we could all do beer and pizza or something. I obviously pay for gas

Snapshot of the holding tank. Only half the stuff in there is visable
41623d1298233115-herefishyfishys-180g-one-more-time-holding-tank.jpg

Attachments

• Holding tank.jpg
    Holding tank.jpg
    93.5 KB
Mike, the new tank is quite a looker! Can't wait to see it all set up in your home :) Glad to see everything is doing well during the transition. Good luck next Saturday, and please let us know if we can help in any way!

Holy cow Mike. That's quite the nice looking "holding tank". You think a 180 is going to be big enough? :D

Hey Mike - What time are you thinking of getting started on Saturday?

Really depends on the helpers. Earlier seems better than later, but not too early.
Perhaps meet there in Bellevue at 10:00 and still have time left over here for Pizza and some good ale?
With 4 or more of us and a couple trucks, could load in under an hour transport, and unload being done by noon.

Really depends on the helpers. Earlier seems better than later, but not too early.
Perhaps meet there in Bellevue at 10:00 and still have time left over here for Pizza and some good ale?
With 4 or more of us and a couple trucks, could load in under an hour transport, and unload being done by noon.

I'll have to check up with you for unloading at your house. I have a meeting up in Everett @ 9am. Hoping it won't last more than 1.5 hours.

Back