I Love Football !!! Yeah !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

It's not set in stone that he is not coming back since he has not made an annoucment yet. He had made the sherman coment earilier in the year. I wouldn't expect him to make the final decision for a few months.

Good Luck in the Playoffs

Brian

lol !!
yes Ed, the whole time they would give the ball to Alexander, i was getting really really frustrated about that, i mean i know they wanted him to do his points but come on, at least one play and may be give it to Alexander later.. ohh well.
You are right Brian he hasn't really really said it but from where i see it, i think he is.
He's still very strong and i think he should go for another year but we'll see :) .
Now, let's just hope the seahawks go to the super bowl i'm really crossing my fingers for that :D .

dancing with the stars :D

hey did anyone see dancing with the stars :D , i waited all the way just to see Jerry Rice, i love how he moved :D

I missed it!! Was really meaning to catch it but totally spaced out! I guess having a 3 year old helps with the spacing out part!!:lol: :badgrin: :)

Yeeeaaahhh !!!

HECK YEAH !!! we won!!!!
i was sweating, crying, yelling!!!
i really thought we were gonna loose and that our time was done, but ...... it's not:badgrin: :badgrin: !!!!
Boys, we're still in ... oh yeah oh yeah ha ha ha ... oh yeah oh yeah baby !!!
hehe and talk about the inside the locker's room *drooling* it felt like my dream came true :D .
I was upset that they took Alexandrer (bunch of $%^) but we still did it !!

oh i am so happy !!

Alexander had a concusion. Holmgren wanted to make sure he would be ok. You can bet on seeing more of Alexander in the Playoffs. Three turnovers but Seahawks still pulled it off..Awesome Game

A good win for the hawks, but if they play like that in the next game they will lose. Too many mistakes, but they made it to the next round and that's a milestone for the hawks in recent years. Best of luck to them in the next round!

A good win for the hawks, but if they play like that in the next game they will lose. Too many mistakes, but they made it to the next round and that's a milestone for the hawks in recent years. Best of luck to them in the next round!

You're a football fan too Reed? Man you are into everything! Drifting, hockey, aquariums, football...what next(LOL Just messin' with ya) Yeah Gabby, you guys got by...Better hope they don't buck the Bears!!!!

Those darn redskins!!!!! Just joking Gabby. Great game...Hope those Bears pull through tomorrow!

lol Krish :D .. hey dood don't make us hurt those bears :lol: .

yes i agree, we gotta do way better next time if we want to go to the superbowl (crossing fingers) and to be honest the guy that replaced Alexander did a way better job.
hmm for tomorrow's game i'm going with the Bears Krish :D and dood Reed is a sporty man :) .
well i really hope we break that 1984 thing and win the superbowl and if that happens, i'm putting a Seahawk's thong in the tank :D.

Krish, I'm a sports junky. I don't really watch football...more follow stats, but this time of the year I try to watch a little. I'm a hockey guy. I would like to see the hawks actually win a championship...we are paying for the stadium after all ;)

What a game.. The dumbest turnovers I have ever witnessed from a playoff team mixed with pure art from Hasselbeck.. Why do the SeaHawks like to torture their fans so much.. You realize TWO of our turnovers hardly involved much contact if any!!?? We almost had three with little to know contact!!

How bout that Mack Strong 32yrd run!?

The Redskins were given every opportunity to take advantage of some terrbile slopyness, but our Defense changed the tune and not only did they not break but they hardly bent until the last quarter.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game! Go BEARS! SeaHawks/Bears. Now that would be a Champoinship game to watch!!!

Krish, I'm a sports junky. I don't really watch football...more follow stats, but this time of the year I try to watch a little. I'm a hockey guy. I would like to see the hawks actually win a championship...we are paying for the stadium after all

Well, best of luck to you guys...i.e If they aren't up against the Bears! I will be pulling for the Seahawks otherwise because they are long overdue for a Super Bowl championship.

lol i agree jlehigh dood.
I was so mad because they were just giving the game to the Redskins and it felt like the Seahawks were just playing like in the old days.
to be honest, at first i was really happy that Alexander went out just because of his mistake, Morris did a way better job (of course he had the pressure :p).
I was very impressed with Hasslebeck, Mack Strong and talk about Jackson... woouu that guy left me with my mouth open because i used to not like the guy(i used to say to my husband... he needs super glue to catch a ball:D )but now he has won some respect from me :).

Really Krish?? if the Bears loose you'll go with the Seahawks :shock: :D ... yuhhuu, ohhh dood don't make me cry ok :D .

did anyone see the Broncos beat the Patriots? woouu what a game .. i could not believe it.
I think that it'd be another awesome game if we see the Broncos go against the Seahawks :lol: :D.

Come on BEEENNNN!! dang its 21 - 18 steelers...still in 4th.....

go Rooooottthlessssssbaaarrggaaarr!!

I wish there was a TV at work......must be a good game.

- Elmo

Back