I'm back...34g solana rimless cube

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks like its filling up quickly. Nice looking fish BTW. Pretty wrasse. I wish mine didn't have a life time prison sentence. :D You just have to love the character of just about any wrasse.

Thanks I was pleasantly suprised after a day or so he pretty much left the clowns alone. Every once in awhile he will show his dominace but he doesn't nip at them which is good. The clowns bite anything new coming into the tank so I think they are happy as well. I've added things a bit quickly this time around and so far everything is happy and healthy. I have a few patches of hair algae but I think it's mostly leftovers from the cycle. The phosban reactor has worked awesome so far and wow what a difference good carbon makes in water clarity! I want to add a couple encrusting montis and a oregeon tort to top off my sps additions. I'd like to add more rics and add a couple enchinos and acans as well as a zebra maxima clam. I'll have a few more pics up here soon. :)

Agree Jayson - totally awesome setup! the rimless looks so sleak. the rockwork looks great and your filling up quickly! go man go!

Hey man I should come over and take some pics for ya. I can toy with the white balance on my camera. Are you on South hill?

Just wanted to update the thread. I bought an ACjr, jbj ato, and rio mini led sunlight for the fuge. My goal is to be fully automated beside feeding the fish before we leave for Hawaii in April. So I need a better way to dose B-ionic instead of using aqualifters. Also wanted to share a few more pics I took today...

every time I look at this tank all I can think is that some day my 25 might look something like that it looks great man keep up the good work

Back