I'm back...34g solana rimless cube

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Looks like plenty of gunk to me. Thats almost as much as my BM250 is pulling out of my 120. My what a dirty feeder you must be.........:lol:

Looks like plenty of gunk to me. Thats almost as much as my BM250 is pulling out of my 120. My what a dirty feeder you must be.........:lol:

:lol: Well I don't wash my food and feed twice a day not heavily though. Your skimmer cup is also like 100x larger than mine :)

Wow, looks great!

Watching that wrasse swim around makes me miss my suicidal 6 line wrasse that I found on the floor a few times after the lights went out. He really hated the sudden light shift and sadly I missed him the final time he jumped!

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks Chris appreciate the kind words! I know what you mean when I sold my livestock last summer it stressed my flame hawk he decided to jump out as well. I miss his personality...:cry:

I love your tank btw it's going to look awesome once it's up and running!

Nice set up am going to look at one tom. The wife saw your thread and said that is a nice tank. Well after getting a Oceanic cube and then seeing this I think I am going to buy one.

i was just checking out your video dood... wwouu seriously pretty kewl :) .
i still can't freaking believe how fat is your wrass.... geeze makes my flasher look like a joke :p :lol:

i was just checking out your video dood... wwouu seriously pretty kewl :) .
i still can't freaking believe how fat is your wrass.... geeze makes my flasher look like a joke :p :lol:

Yeah he's a punk like trido stated he would turn into. I bought a pair of ora b+w clowns today and at first he was cool w/ them and later he attacked them constantly almost 4 hrs straight. Hopefully he will settle down a bit over the next couple of days.

Great looking tank. Your aquascaping is done so nicely its hard not to like it. Keep an eye on your four line wrasse. They have a reputaion of being quite territorial and aggressive. In your case, the whole tank. I just stripped down my whole 120 to removed mine and put it in frag tank prison because it is a murderer. Fortunately for it, most reefers dont believe in the death penalty.

Good luck.

Well the fourline is starting to act up and constantly trys to nip at both clowns.:mad: I had to hang a small net in the corner they hang out in order to scare away the wrasse. It's working okay but hopefully he will calm down here soon. Awesome fish but like you said very territorial and aggresive...

New ora black and white clowns...

Here is the pair of clowns I got from Brie yesterday swimming next to their host (fish net). You can see in the pics the fourline wrasse who's testing the fish net.

Yeah my six line trys to punk my 2 clowns but as soon as he gets to close to one of them the other comes chargeing in at the sixline pretty fun to watch them fued.

Equipment.

The tank look very nice are you familiar with this brand? I'm looking to set up one for myself. Just having some difficulties choosing the tank.

Any idea what the different between these?

Red sea
Oceanic Bio Cubes
solana aquarium.

- Obviouslly you go with solana but my I ask why? Thanks.

I liked the look of the solana and not alot of people have them. I'm not too familiar with the others so I can't help ya there. Thanks for looking and yes I'd get the solana!:)

Back