I'm Not a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(LOL)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL! Well atleast then when I go to the movies I could mas..... Never mind
:badgrin: Thanks a lot.. I just about choked to death on a sip of water.:mad:

I thought some of this credit belonged to me. I think you may as well go ahead and get that sex change......

I think you may as well go ahead and get that sex change......
No need. A clean shave, a short shirt. high heels and a wig and he is ready to drag.

LOL...2 days before my wife (August 18th thought I'd underline that part:p) Hope she isn't in labor now because she's gone M.I.A :shock:

In five weeks, isn't that what started this. I just went back and looked at the thread. I'm dying, I'm sure this is publishable and probably a real moneymaker! Oh, I guess technically it is published....

Y'all are hilarious!

Gotta go.....later guys or whatevers

No need. A clean shave, a short shirt. high heels and a wig and he is ready to drag.

ROFL!! Drag racing requires none of those things where I'm from. I gotta make sure I stay away from NC :rolleyes:

In five weeks, isn't that what started this. I just went back and looked at the thread. I'm dying, I'm sure this is publishable and probably a real moneymaker! Oh, I guess technically it is published....

Y'all are hilarious!

Gotta go.....later guys or whatevers

Coming to a theatre near you this summer!! :D

LOL...2 days before my wife (August 18th thought I'd underline that part)
Yes we know the science is amazing that can allow two men to experience the miracle of child birth. Enough already with pointing that out.

Dude its shameful what they do to you here,use those temporary tattoos and get that lucky strike lit,get a new picture taken all will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back