In Wall - going for it! - seeking your ideas/feedback/advice

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

If the star board is not a tight fit. You can simple push it all the way forward against the front class levinging all the gap in the back. Make tiny wedges to hold it down in the back the wedges will push it against the front glass making it a tight fit.

Don

Don-Frankie - neat ideas guys. now that's thinking creatively.

Servo - I'm getting some new corals tomorrow and hope to post some updated pics/videos then.

font_name_partytime.jpg
2006-09-04.gif

Hey gang,

Realizing there is probably no perfect weekend for our BBQ, I'm just going to have to pick a date and go with it. This is a small token of my appreciation for everyone who has helped me with this project, contributed good ideas, or just plain stuck with me to the end of this incredibly long thread :shock:. Everyone is welcome. I'd love to see you all. If you can make it, just PM me or shoot me an e-mail so I can get a head count to know how much food to order [email protected] and I'll send you directions to my place.

Date: This Sunday, August 12
Time: 5-8ish, but feel free to come and go as you please

No tank warming gifts necessary :)

Dinner will be served around 6-6:30. Feel free to bring your favorite alcoholic drink. I'll supply the meat (burgs, brats, and probably chicken) and non-alcoholic drinks. If you have a special side dish you want to bring, just let me know in advance so I can make sure we don't duplicate.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!
Ben

I would be out there in a heart beat but it's my birthday on the 12th and I have plans. I'll have to make it out there one of these days to take some shots. Dang has a few threads and I think your tank is definitely worthy :)

Ok I am envious...I would MAKE my husband come (he would for the BBQ :lol:) but we are too far :cry:. I really, really want to see your tank in person but it will not happen. I hope someone who drops by (hopefully with tankwarming gifts) will also snap some shots of everything.

Deborah from Costa Mesa, Ca.

Dam you guys are lucky, I'd like to get a close up of the monster project! You know you will have a have a one year later party for a comparison:D

ahhh !!! i'm not sure if i'll be able to make it dood:( my mom is visiting from mexico and i'm not sure if it'd be ok with them letting me go since they don't do to good by themselves and on top of that we still gotta do more turist stuff :doubt::rolleyes:.
i'll talk to them and see if i can go

Looks like its gonna be busy. Ill be there after I get back from my reunion BBQ on blewett pass. Looking forward to meet some more of the local RF members in person. :)

Back