January Get Together

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

DolphinLVR

RF Premium Member
January 2011 Get Together

Hello All!

Our next get together is planned for January 22nd from 9am - 11am at A Red Sea Aquarium. By having the get together early accomplishes 2 things. First off we would be at ARSA prior to opening at 11 am and secondly, everyone will still be able to have most of their day to spend with their familys.

If anyone From the island or from Mt Vernon North would like to carpool, please contact me via PM. I have room to take 3 people.

The address for A Red Sea Aquarium is:

522 NE 165th St
(between N 5th Ave & N 6th Ave)
Seattle, WA 98155
(206) 417-2772

I look forward to seeing everyone and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Last edited:
This is a great place for us to get together, checkout and discuss current trends. I arranged with Rob to host us before opening hours so as to get his undivided attention and for us to be able add imput/suggestions to what we would like to see in a LFS. Rob is going to take a few days off during X-mas break then get to some much needed finishing touches to ARSA's new location. Also should have some nice additions to his livestock selection for us to gawk at or purchase.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there and as always, if you could please pm me or Jeff with RSVP's

Thanks, Todd

Last edited:
RSV for three please! I saw Rob tonight and he is excited. It turns out my little girl was not the only one to need a pre-bedtime run. In all there were three little ones and two cats doing laps!

Hey I am in on this. Let me know if there is anything that I need to bring along or anything I can do to help. I am doing an LED upgrade to my BC29 here shortly and maybe if I have all of the parts we can do a small DIY. I can show how to solder and prep the wiries, and what a series parallel is. Just a thought. We do not have to do the entire build but I could bring 2 or 3 LEDs and show how the wiring is done and what is required for such a job.

Hey I am in on this. Let me know if there is anything that I need to bring along or anything I can do to help. I am doing an LED upgrade to my BC29 here shortly and maybe if I have all of the parts we can do a small DIY. I can show how to solder and prep the wiries, and what a series parallel is. Just a thought. We do not have to do the entire build but I could bring 2 or 3 LEDs and show how the wiring is done and what is required for such a job.

Floyd that would be great!

RSVP for 1. Very cool close location to where I live, awesome bonus there. Look forward to seeing and meeting a few new folks at this meeting.

Cheers,
Alex

the more the merrier. :)

If you need me to drive, let me know as I need to clear it with the wife since we only have 1 car.

Kirk

Hey guys bad news I was all excited about doing an LED DIY demo, but my LED's will not be here until the 26th time frame. Bummer is there something else we could possibly touch on. Let me know.

That is it, I am now going to give you something to talk about. I plan on wearing my BORAT suit neon green. :)

I am getting a bunch of SEAMAX promo from ORA. Booths have been selling, but we need to make sure hobbiests show up for the show to be a success. I am hoping to get the shops to distribute promo, so perhaps we could start with Rob?
I am in the market to buy a fish or two, nobody and I mean nobody acclimates like Rob does and thus have had good survival rate with his fish.
Soooooo, I buy his fish, he passes out SEAMAX promo?

Back