January Get Together

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lemme see if I can do this right:
IMG_1811.jpg
[/IMG]

Love the Photo.

Now what we need to come up with is a way to put names with faces. :D I vote name tags with the user ID and real name. Or we could even post that photo onto facebook and have everyone tag themselves in the photo.

Okay gotta go, valium is kickin in once again. Gotta l;ove the deintetsts.

Please don't be offended if I missed you, or got your name wrong. I have only met most of you once... Help me fill in the (sorry) blanks.
Ok, I'll do my best:
From left to right:
Floyd (Tat2z_21), Sorry, Sorry, Alex (Spllbnd2), Rob (up High), Justin (Thatguy559), Mike (Herefishyfishy), Eric (syftbass), Dave (Rainydave), Sorry, Sorry, Lorrie (Ipisces), Kirk (NC2WA), Sorry, Sorry, Britney, DJ (Justforfun), Shawn (Sorry man I can't remember), Todd (TJL), Jeff (DolphinLVR), Todd (NWDiver), Jeremy (Chastjw71), Shelly, Nana C.

IMG_1811.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry didt make this one but when is the Frag swap in Spanaway, WA or is it just a rumor:spy:? If not, what day and address:lalala:. Thx

Almost there, help me with those in red...
IMG_1811.jpg
[/IMG]

Floyd (Tat2z_21),Mark (ReefShapes), Judy (ReefShapes), Alex (Spllbnd2), Rob (up High), Justin (Thatguy559), Mike (Herefishyfishy), Eric (syftbass), Dave (Rainydave), Mark (Dragoneggs), Mark's wife, Lorrie (Ipisces), Kirk (NC2WA), Larry's wife, Larry (SEAF), Britney, DJ (Justforfun), Shawn (ReefFreak), Todd (TJL), Jeff (DolphinLVR), Todd (NWDiver), Jeremy (Chastjw71), Shelly, Nana C. And the photographer, Mr. Nana C.

Last edited:
Back