January Get Together

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey All ! I just talked with Rob and he's really looking forward to all of us North Sound Reefers showing up and meeting some of the new as well as the more experienced reefers whom have not yet made it for a visit to A Red Sea Aquarium. Once again the time frame is 9am - 11am and the address is 522 Ne 165th St. Seattle, WA 98155 tel# 206-417-2772

Directions: I-5 exit 175th go east to first traffic light (N 5th Ave) turn right and go approx 1/2 mile to first stop sign (Ne 165th) on your left will be a 7-11 and ARSA just around corner on left (building with large mural on end) parking in front of mural and just on the other end of building as well.

Hope to see you all there, Todd

It took me awhile to find the store on my first trip before there was a frag tank in the window. It is across the street from the Crest theater.

In the olden days you just had to look for Robs plant outside to know if he was open. Said plant got a little cold so now there is a blue sandwich board or something similar.

What a stupendous meeting! I learned a lot, and it was great meeting all attending fellow NSRs. You are all very nice! (shocking, I know!) :) I was thinking...if I hosted a meeting, maybe we could do a "hands-on plumbing install with all the frills" get-together for my new tank? You all have such great ideas! :) Now, back to supervising the building of the stand...lol

Another AWESOME meet and greet put on by the North Sound Reefers.

It was great seeing everyone again and even meeting and seeing a lot of new faces since the last meeting at Shawn O'Donnell's in December. Look forward to seeing everyone again real soon.

Cheers,
Alex

great turn out sorry we showed up an hour late but was good weeing everyone out there.....the next one is at my house but not sure what date yet due to me going on an airshow detachment.

great turn out sorry we showed up an hour late but was good weeing everyone out there.....the next one is at my house but not sure what date yet due to me going on an airshow detachment.
"weeing" hmm realy..... Was a good time getting together and putting even more faces to names...."weeing"???

It was great fun and was wonderful to meet every one. Thanks for hosting it Rob. Alway nice to come to your shop.

What a great time chatting with so many kind souls!

Hmmmm, Me thinks Camera-Todd has some good pictures if they didn't get wee'd on...:rain:better clean this up:censored::bathbaby:

41519d1295745221-january-get-together-worthless-without-pics.gif

Attachments

• worthless without pics.gif
    worthless without pics.gif
    9.5 KB
Last edited:
Nana,

Agreed. It was great putting names to a face. And thanks to Rob for opening his store to host the meeting.

Kirk

Hahaha! I will dry my camera off and post the picture tomorrow. Wee indeed :)
Let's hope Mr. Nana took a good shot!
It was really nice to see everyone, and put even more names to faces.

-Todd

Yes! yet another great Get Together of North Sound Reefers and agree with Lorrie that you all are Weediculously too funny! Looking forward to what may come next in club activities except for Floyd in that Borat suit as the thought still brings a tear to my eyes. Thank you all for attending and showing some very appreciated support to Rob @ ARSA.

Cheers, Todd

That is funny you say that. That just happens to be the first comment as I stepped out in my infamous Borat suit. "WEEDICULOUS"

Back