January Get Together

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Do I have to be a member of North Sound Reefers to attend the meeting?

No need to join and pay membership dues as there are not dues at this point in time. All you do is come by and meet great fellow reefers. Also you may want to RSVP in the forums or with a PM to TJL (Todd) to let everyone know that you plan on attending the meeting.

Cheers,
Alex

RSVP 2 more, we'll be carpooling with "camera Todd" that is as long as he doesn't leave his camera somewhere, again! LOL JK Todd

There is No Membership too speak of for the Northsounders, just a group of Northenders that get together on a monthly basis :)

:clap2::cheer2::clap2::cheer2::clap2: :bounce::sorry: Got a little out of hand there doin the happy dance. :biggrin1:

Do I have a leafbird? (*feels like I am walking into joke like do I have Prince William in a can?) Possibly. What is a leafbird?

No no joke...Chloropsis is a species of bird. There are a number of different types of leafbirds considered family of the species. Some of which are imported for caged birds. Kinda rare, but with your screen name, thought maybe you might have one. So since you dont, what does your screen name mean?

Very pretty bird! But, no, I don't have one. The last bird I ever had was a cockatiel named "Flip" (the bird) who lived in the kitchen and made a perfect microwave oven beeping sound. Drove me crazy!

My name is a parody of the word nannochloropsis Nannochloropsis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I breed clownfish and feed live rotifers enriched nanno. The nana part is because I have a 4 year old granddaughter. I also felt that I needed a name that wasn't already taken, and SCORE, it wasn't!:razz: Thank you for asking. :)

Very pretty bird! But, no, I don't have one. The last bird I ever had was a cockatiel named "Flip" (the bird) who lived in the kitchen and made a perfect microwave oven beeping sound. Drove me crazy!

My name is a parody of the word nannochloropsis Nannochloropsis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I breed clownfish and feed live rotifers enriched nanno. The nana part is because I have a 4 year old granddaughter. I also felt that I needed a name that wasn't already taken, and SCORE, it wasn't!:razz: Thank you for asking. :)

Oh...Hi. Rob at Red Sea Aquariam told me about you and your breeding clownfish. Looking forward to meeting you saturday.

Sure, I will bring cookies! Now, I will need a list of those of you with nut allergies and gluten intolerances. (you people will have to sign a waiver) ;)

imager.php

Back