January Get Together

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Alex,
There's nothing bad in the pieces that would be released should you break one. They come in a variety of sizes, though, and you may only need one or two to set up an entire aquarium. We believe this makes them an extremely cost effective alternative to live rock. Also, the idea is to get away from the stacked rock look because the pieces allow for greater water circulation and easier cleaning while creating overhangs, canyons and swim throughs.
Judy

i needed to wait to see if i had duty that weekend and it looks like i dont so im in Floyd we carpooling?

Awesome, that is right down the road. I am also in Oak Harbor. Jeff is in La Conner (DolphinLover), AC7AV is in Oak Harbor, BigBlue is in Oak Harbor So there are lots of us.

I'm surprised to find out there are so many reefers so close by. We are not as yet reefkeepers. Our schedule takes us away for long periods of time and we had to give up our fresh water aquarium several years ago. But we love it and miss it and have since become very interested in reef aquariums so our next set up will be for coral reefs if that time can ever come. Meanwhile we have this REEFshapes thing going on and I hope to take a sample to the meeting on the 22nd.

Well, I WAS planning on going, but the thought of Floyd in the Borat greenie... Gah! I need some mental bleach!!
I'll be there IF Floyd promises to wear normal clothes :)

Hahahahahaha!!!
Thanks so much for hosting the shindig, it was cool to meet your family.
Dude, you need to work on the definition of "upgrade" 10 years is a really long time :)

I have been. I tried to use the word modification, acquiring, tons of others. But none of them are working and she told me that synonyms are not allowed. Oh and your new name is "Camera Todd" that is the only way she could figure the two Todd's out.

Going to try to make it down as well so it would be 4 total for us as long as my daughter feels better. I enjoyed the meeting at Floyds and look forward to learning some more. Besides the wife is really excited about it.

Back