Jiddy's 220g MASTERPIECE!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Gabby you and your husband are more than welcome to come to Vegas with us,its going to be a big ole' group thing, the more the merry'er.

Steve, i should let Krish comeup and stack my rock for me,he does a good job, and while he is here he can take my WalMart background off as well. The reason i have 46 pages is because I have alot of friends on RF, come on Steve group hug! You comin to Vegas Steve?

Ken, dont even be tyrin to plant the idea in Princess' mind about stockin my tank when im gone, lol, there might not be any room when i get back, lol. Thanks buddy!

Krish, thanks for the advice, and yea Hippo's are cool, when you come up to get your Jiddy Mint Zoo's you can get one at my LFS, lol. You coming to Vegas too?

Here are some more shots

Well you have until May to save up, thats plenty of time, plus Vegas is one of the cheapest place to goto, if you dont gamble that is

Jiddy, you have a following now? Who is puffer princess? June should work for me. I will have my people get ahold of yours.

Thanks Scooty, my wife had to have the pagoda, lol.

And Sounds good B, just pencil it in, you comin to Vegas in may? And like Gabby said, Puffer is my wife, even thou we dont have a puffer, lol, she is still a princess!

First off, who started talking smack about my hippo tang, not very nice. Gabby, do ya have to tell evrybody about my poker skill, I promised to split the winnings.....remember... And who all is going to go to Vegas?

I think I will send a compatable livestock list to the Princess!! LOL

Jiddy dood !!!
i'm sorry to tell you this but if i go to vegas trust me, you'd have to kick me out of the table because i'm a poker addict and yeah ken, you and i on the same table :D .
and what about your hippo tang ken? another Dori :)

Ah, more updates for the circus we call a thread, lol!

I added the sandbed about 2wks ago, man it looks sharp, lol! I had a crazy notion that snails could get out of sand toppled on them, guess not,lol.

This week the tank heat got up to 84' thats always nice, oh wait not really.

I have some new fishes and a anemone (pink/green bubble tip) So sit back and enjoy.

I also got a new camera (doesnt mean i know how to use it) the Canon A610, will be used in Guam for underwater diving!

1)leather 2)Anem 3)Pagota & Zoo's 4)Shrooms with two lil babies 5)Rescue mission dragon *whose plumped up nicely)

I see my blue hippo is still doing well...I'll be ready for him in about a week. Thanks for keeping and taking care of him for me Jid(LOL) Tanks looks great...

hey dood, that hand at first scared me :D .. just kididng.
i think your tank is looking awesome dood !!
what are you feeding your anemone? :)

Back