Jiddy's 220g MASTERPIECE!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Zoanthinds will color up a lot of the time just like SPS. DOnt give up on them yet..... I remember a local couple that bought a large rock from a wholesaler and it came in brown.. They were pissed and called and yelled at him.. Two months later they were green and orange.

Krish-Just because you can get some closer and cheaper doesnt mean you can get the green-eyed Jiddys, very rare and im offering you a great deal,lol

Charlie & Gabby- Thank you for the kind words, i am definatly happy with the fact that my corals seem to be doing good. So far so good! Here is a new tank shot, ill try to do some zoom-ins once my lights come on.

B- I understand they could color up, the ones i have are mint, pink and some dark green, they are nice colors,but they aint thebright blue that the pic shows, not a big deal, just a lil salesman trickery i believe, and this is your first post back, no i missed you Jiddy, im sorry for dogging you, no congrats on MOTM, no wow your tank/thread has come along ways, man, im crying inside:cry: :cry:

-Always Kidding

I agree, but it was from MDL, so they could of had anything, the description clearly says, "assorted colors" not blue zoo's, and i definatly recieved assorted colors, i got what i paid for, but not the picture, im not upset at all, just find it a little "unprofessional"

WOW Jiddy the tanks really looking good! Sorry about the zoo's.

Yikes charlie look at your last post #:evil: jk

LoL, i wouldnt doubt it Charlie!

Thanks for the kind words Mungus, i have a sercret method, its called have a small bioload, lol.

Yea charlie, i agree with the OnLine thing, im not bum'd or anything, and i always try to support my LFS, but she only gets in brown zoo's, so i wanted to order some blue's onLine.

lol !! Charlie you are starting to scare me :D
hmm Jiddy, i know most of them have them in not the right lighting.
One thing i can tell you is.. i changed my light bulbs, i first had a hamilton blue 175 w 14k , but then i switched to a white bulb 175w 10k white and trust me the zoos did not like it at all, i mean all my other corals were open and beautiful but the zoo's skirts and their colors were fading for some reason and they did not look as kewl as they used to, so now i went back into a blue light bulb and i believe my zoos are happy (they would be more if there wasn't any colonial hydroids around them :doubt: ) i mean their color seems to be coming back .
Anyways, i just felt like sharing my bulb experience :p .

i missed you Jiddy, im sorry for dogging you, congrats on MOTM, wow your tank/thread has come along ways,

Now you can help me rebuild my tank next month.....

You know i would B, but im such a celebrity now that i dont think i can pencil you in, lol, hows next May sound?Oh wait, Ken and I are going to Vegas, hows Junish?

lol !! what!!! you are going to vegas !!! and i'm not included... ghees and i thought we were friends:( ... just kidding :D ... good luck playing poker with ken on the same table :p .
Dori just keep swimming !!! you are almost there !! :D i still want one.. darn it :oops:

Cool Hippo tang. Jiddy man if you get a chance fly Krish up and let him stack your rock for you. LOL
Tanks coming along nicely, just be paitent. Maybe one day I will remember that too. LOL
Dude you know you have 46 pages of tank set up. Thats scary.

Beautiful Hippo Princess, I really like it. Bout time Jiddy got something you wanted:lol: . But wait, you have all the time he is in Guam to stock the tank and chat with us.... I can't wait....

Cool Hippo Jiddy! I've always wanted one, but never got it. Everytime I ordered it it never came. Maybe i'll get lucky this time around. I wouldn't let your hippo too close to Ken's Hippo...I hear she's a nympho!!!(LOL)

Cool Hippo Jiddy! I've always wanted one, but never got it. Everytime I ordered it it never came. Maybe i'll get lucky this time around. I wouldn't let your hippo too close to Ken's Hippo...I hear she's a nympho!!!(LOL)

LOL!!!!:lol: :shock:

Back