Jiddy's 220g MASTERPIECE!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well like i promised heres some updates of my tank. I tried messing with my new Canon A610 a little more today, i got the color right, now i just need to work on the focus, maybe when i get back ill get a tripod.

Ive added quite a bit to the tank, first i got a Xenia from a local doctor who had a SW tank in his office, my wife and I went browsing around after calling the LFS to see what business's had tanks *only 2 in town, lol* but one was a Dr. who had a tank full of Xenia, well he had some time and talked to us for like 45 mins, i asked to buy a stalk from him, he gave us one instead! So i gave him my beautiful frag of purple/green zoo's, he also has MH's:) So now i have to get some, lol. Also, i got my birthday present from YourReef.com, im good onLine buddies with John there and he told me to get a hold of him when i wanted to zoo-UP, lol. So i ordered a 10pak of zoo's, a cleaner shrimp, and a 5pak of shrooms, well of course John being the nice guy he is threw in some extra zoo's and traded a cleaner shrimp that wasnt in stock for a nice blasto frag, he told me it was neon green, and it is NEON green, well enough babble (im starting to sound like Krish, lol)

1) Pagoda with nice orange/green zoo's
2) FREE xenia (not that Ken stuff where he makes you pay shippin, lol) and the blasto
3) Same as pic-1 but with the mother zoo's i had
4)Bad pic of Fire&Ice
5) Zoo's and a mystery green "plate"????

1)Mother Zoo's
2)Leather
3)My fav zoo's i got (Orange) with some shrooms
4) Another poor shot of orange zoo's
5) Nice purple shroom

(im starting to sound like Krish, lol)

Ha! You wish(LOL) Your tank is coming along nicely Jid! What's going to happen with it when you move to Guam? Sorry if I missed the answer to it if you answered that before. Are you taking the tank or buying a new one and staring over?

it's looking pretty kewl Jiddy Bom Bom :) .
i love your zoos dood and the xenias look awesome, what type of xenias are they because they look to red/pink ?
ohh and what happened to the fake anemone dood:p :D ?
well dood, nice pictures !!!

Krish- Me going to Guam is only for four mo's and the fam. will be here, so my wife will take care of the tank (see Nikki its not cheating if i use her for a referral, lol)

Gabby- Thanks the xenia are pink, they look like pom-poms, only pink, i dunno, you want some, they are FREE, lol! And the fake anemone lives on the bottom, he doesnt love the light and there is not top room for him, lol

LOL!! that sounds good dood and i really like your xenia.
I'm sure that when you go back home, Princess is gonna be an all proffecional water changer and what not :) probably you are not even gonna recognice your own tank :D .
So i guess since you still have the fake one, are you gonna let it have babys in there :D i'm sure it'll make tons of plastic little ones:lol:

LoL, that is one reason why i bought my zoo's now, so when i come back they should of grown one or two stalks, lol

Jiddy said:
Thanks the xenia are pink, they look like pom-poms, only pink, i dunno, you want some, they are FREE

I would like some..... The sign says "FREE"

Krish- Me going to Guam is only for four mo's and the fam. will be here, so my wife will take care of the tank (see Nikki its not cheating if i use her for a referral, lol)

Ahhh...That's cool. I thought you were being relocated for a few years...I don't know why I thought that.

I'm starting my website for my tank!

Bling Bling!:cool:

Krish, all good, i wanted to try to island life for a while, lol.

You can have FREE XENIA Ken, the sign says Free, the Dr. gives the stuff away, he will give you more than you know what to do with, he will give you so much FREE you can give your bestest friends FREE Xenia to, the place is over flowing with FREE Xenia, its insane

Back