Jiddy's In Guam

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1-2-3 This is the coolest fish ive seen, tell me what they are?????

4 Lion
5 Urchins who all came out at once, wierd

Just some shots of Guam

1 Wife and I
2 Wife near a bay
3 Old Native village, on a river boat tour
4 Bamboo with ninja stance
5 Scuba shot

VERY nice photos Jid! Really great shots! Looks like you are having fun man...Are you sure you are over there for work?(LOL) Thanks for sharing man and take it easy:)

Jiddy said:
1-2-3 This is the coolest fish ive seen, tell me what they are?????

4 Lion
5 Urchins who all came out at once, wierd

My guess would be a orange spot file fish.

Your right Finn, thank you!

Scientific Name: Oxymonacanthus Longirostris, seems i wont be keeping these guys since they only eat SPS polyps, lol.

Last edited:
awesome pictures dood !!!
it seems like you and your wife ( by the way she looks cute :) ) are having a lot of fun.
all the pictures are very nice.

Krish how many times do i have to tell you to not let your tang go outside... now we can see where he goes every night :lol: :D .

hey jiddy i was wondering did u move to guam:confused: just can get away from the tropical life huh:lol: u know it so weird i now exactly were u took those picture and it been almost 9 yrs since i been back to guam.it look like u and your wife is enjoying the island.
the second picture with your wife in it that a lookout point @ talafofo bay and people do surf @ the bay.hey jiddy u should dive the other side of that bay it a awesome place to dive lots of coral and wild life.:D

Last edited:
Witty- Im allowed to hold on for a little while longer, besides i cant change my avatar until i get home and use my personal computer, im on my works now.

Thanks Mungus, even if you are a Packers fan, though that is a good thing now because they look terrible! LoL i love cheap shots

Thanks Gabby, and my wife is gorgeous isnt she!

Josh, to be honest i am one to be envied right now, nice lush tropical jungles and weathers, its always 80degrees here, i envy the locals too and Krish i dont want to here it, you live on a tropical island too!

tony2005 said:
hey jiddy i was wondering did u move to guam:confused: just can get away from the tropical life huh:lol: u know it so weird i now exactly were u took those picture and it been almost 9 yrs since i been back to guam.it look like u and your wife is enjoying the island.
the second picture with your wife in it that a lookout point @ talafofo bay and people do surf @ the bay.hey jiddy u should dive the other side of that bay it a awesome place to dive lots of coral and wild life.:D

Tony, i didnt move to Guam, im just on a 4mo. visit. Okay, actually im on a scuba survey team to find super cool fish and coral -JK- ill be home in a month and plan on doing some serious diving until then. Its funny that you rember Guam still, im terrible with directions and somehow i know my way around this island. My wife and I had a great time while she visited me and that is talofofo bay, thats funny that you rember. We stop in there to snap a shot while we waited for our jungle tour to start. THis weekend ill be diving Coco's west, which is a drift dive on Sat and then on Sun ill be doing a shore dive off out at Gab Gab. Then next weekend we are doing a northern drift dive as well. Should be a good time.

take it E-Z
Jidz

i'm happy that u and your wife is having a great time in the island,all i could say is i really envy u:D
just 9yrs ago that what i did part time and take people diving around the island.hey jiddy have u gone night diving yet:confused: man i could tell u,it a whole diffrent world went u go night diving.;)
hey be safe i know the water out in guam could change in a heart beat.and be careful @ gab gab beach water current change there too.

thanks for the picture,it really bought back alot of special time,hopefully i'll be back to the island soon and be careful and be safe:)
tony

oh by the way if u go diving @ gab gab,if u go by a small cave can u just pick up some lobster:lol:

thanks again
tony

Hey Jiddy!

Nice photos~! Were you able to see any type of clowns down there?

Best,
Ilham

Tony, you can say "tide changes here" again when my wife and I were in Tumon bay we inches away from coral all of a sudden. And Gab Gab is a nice bang for the buck site, you know you will see lots of coral with lots of fish there, i dove Coco's West and Nathans Dent on Saturday, then went to GabGab on Sunday. The swells have the bottom all churned up thou, but past 35ft its okay

Elmo, i finally found those bluestripes you sent me a picture of. Since being here ive seen some big wild clowns, but this anemone had two huge mommas. I took about 10 pic's for you, i was thinking of you under the water buddy! and yesterday i found a nice bright yellow anemone with some skunks and took some pics and a nice long video. Ill post the pics after lunch buddy

Thanks Ron, and ill post some more pictures of my weekend later today.

EDIT: I havent Night dove yet, but some of the guys are getting into that now, so ill try it before i leave here

Last edited:
Nice Jiddy!

THe Amphiprion chrysopterus (orange-fin bluestripes) from Guam are slightly different than the ones from Fiji. They do get really big.

THanks for taking the photos ;) Can't wait to see em.

Best,
Ilham

Back