June PSAS Picnic & Raffle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I'm planning on comming to the meeting tomorrow from Moscow, ID. I have several Red/Purple Fungia????? Does anyone wanna trade? If so let me know tonight!!!!!! Send me a PM. Can't wait for the meeting tomorrow!!!!

Cheers,

Kurt

Wow I just reiceved an email from the new RF Sponsor Port Coral and they have generously donated gift certificates and certificates for corals, I only quickly glanced at them (have a 12 yr old birthday party going on.. :) ) and I saw a bubble coral certificate, and a ricordia certificate, for a total of 10 certificates!

Thank you from PSAS!!!

Mario's stocking up- Pic's

Hey I just left Ocean Reef, Mario and Sam are hard at work putting away the new stock. I know he said he was going to have insane pricing but I think he's a little knuts!!!! Check out the Helf. Firefish and the Mystery Wrasse, and I think he brought in a whole reef worth of coral. The other fish from Marshal are awsome too. The best part is his door is still open and the open sign is still on..... Ferries run until 1:35 am....

More pics of Mario's new stock

here are some pics of the frantic unloading of corals.... I think Mario's going to be there a while tonight...:lol: He might want to update his pricing before tomarrow ;) I would still be there helping but I have a late night finishing some things Mario asked me to do for tomarrow... perhaps I should dig out the check book and walk back across the parking lot before he turns of the open sign.....hmmmm...

Last edited:
I cant beleive he actually did those prices. I was telling him like 100 or more but those are crazy.

how much did that say for helfrichi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did that say 19.99 and 29.99 for mystery wrasse???????????? someone please tell me that I am blind they cant be that much. If so I will see you tommorrow before the meeting I will take one of each. but I know that is not the price!!

I wont be at the picnic:( I really would love to be there, but conflicting arrangements have the timing all screwed... BUT I CAN COME IN THE MORNING TO PICK UP THOSE FISH IF THAT IS THE PRICE!!!!!!! Oh man I really have to calm down. I might get called names again.

Just got back from acclimating everything. Brian....that sneaky rascal...I had just put "those" fish in their cubes and had not priced them yet. They will both be a great deal....but not below cost!!

LOL, :lol: that's what the tank said when I took the pics, and the open sign was still on..... of course that was many hours ago and it's now o' butt ass early in the am/ late at night. But, Mario and I just left his store and went home, I didn't see him change any prices before he left. Perhaps it would behoove everyone to show up for the PSAS picnic and find out tomarrow...wink ..wink .... nudge ....nudge....:rolleyes:

Ok, less than 4 hours sleep...now time to go and get tables, chairs and the bbq grill!!

Oh, I just want to plug my sale today. Here is the deal. Everyone already knows that I have the best prices around. Hands down. Even better pricing than some stores which are direct importers!! And I go through wholesalers!! Go figure. Anyway, here is how I am pricing all livegoods in my shop.

Empty tanks on Sunday.

Before anyone thinks about purchasing anything at any other store today, come in and check out our prices first.

I was asked in a private message if I was doing a buy 1 coral and get another coral at 50% off sale. The answer is no. My everyday pricing is better than any local stores buy 1 get 1 half off sale. So my insane Saturday pricing will just blow that away!! :D

Now...all fun aside, the point of today is not the great selection and awesome prices you see in my store...or how "we" are up to it again...its about supporting the club and buying those raffle tickets, which is the main goal of this picnic...to continue to have fun meeting like this.

Back