Krish's Bahamian inspired 90 gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i think they get the black mark as they get older, but i might be wrong dood, i'm not ilham

This one is bigger than my other two which already have black so, maybe he won't get any...

No Geico dance...I just ate(LOL)

well we'll be waiting to see the pictures dood just like the ones for the bahamas, and the atlantis, and the market etc

Camera is ready to go...:D

hmm so does that mean some get the black thing and some dont ?
no geico dance ... well you can do the belly dance then :D ohh and you better take tons of pictures :) ohh and how's that algae going down there?
did you scrape it off ?

Yeah...I scraped it off in the tank and the tank is really looking good after the 25% water change. My nitrates have dropped 2ppm so now it's sitting at 8 ppm. Just a matter of time now...

Here are my two new fish. It was really hard to get a good shot of the tang cause he's so fast and also my camera sucks, but here you go anyway. The tang is already picking on the rocks and the clown has already eaten flakes!

Good looking fish Krish, feed that Tang, he looks hungry.... Glad they all made it ok....

LOL...Thanks Ken. I'll feed him tonight, but he isn't as skinny as he looks. Too bad I don't have any HAIR ALGAE IN MY TANK (so far so good). He would have had a field day in my old setup! I just need my Blue Hippo and I'll be set!

Oh BTW, if I feel up to it, I may try out my blue acrylic background again to see how the fish show up against it. If it looks good, I'll post a full shot of the tank.

You are lucky you aren't around the corner Ken(LOL) I'm shooting for next week now... Btw, how long do the YT take to start eating? Mine is swimming around and isn't phased by people, but isn't actually eating yet. Just curious...I know some fish take a few days, but my clowns ate the next day and wondered if the YT were the same...

well dood i guess that if you want to encourage eating, then go for the garlic dipping thingy.
But i think you should just give the poor boy a little time and i'm sure he'll start eating :D

I just got home and the tang was going crazy in my tank picking everywhere! He nibbled on a few flakes too but nothing really to talk about. I'll give him a day or 2 and he should be eating well from the looks of things. Here are a few more pictures. I'll try changing my background tomorrow...

yeah dood just give him sometime and he'll be eating good :).
me, on the other hand i just finished dipping half of my rocks in iodine because of my stupid zoos :doubt: ,right now i feel like a just did the workout that i haven't done in a month :D .
we'll be waiting for your background pictures :D

because some of them don't wanna open and some of them only open half way dood.
so hopefully after this dip they will open up again :)

yeah but now there's a problem dood, i just noticed that my little clown girl is breathing heavy :( i think it's because of me moving the rocks around , i just pm ilham, i hope she calms down.

What happens if you get iodine in your tank? Could it be from the rocks being dipped and iodine being transferred? Moving around rocks shouldn't bother clowns IMO...

well i didn't add it to the tank, i added only 1 drop to the 3 gal bucket for dipping the rocks, i left the rocks in there for 5 mins and then i put them back.
The other fishes look fine but she's breathing heavy.

Back