Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Par is the expected amount of strokes to be used on a particular hole in golf. :D

I vote 10K and Actinic. Puuuurrdy! The supplemental lighting will help fill in the shadows very nicely, but the MH will still maintian the intensity and the shimmering. Actinic is cool. Just throw a 65w PC in there. And make sure you get true Actinic03 (420nm) not that fake sky blue one (460nm).

Par is the expected amount of strokes to be used on a particular hole in golf.

LOL! I rather hole in one's:p

I vote 10K and Actinic. Puuuurrdy! The supplemental lighting will help fill in the shadows very nicely, but the MH will still maintian the intensity and the shimmering. Actinic is cool. Just throw a 65w PC in there. And make sure you get true Actinic03 (420nm) not that fake sky blue one (460nm).

I'll see how it goes. I'll look at a few different retro pc setups and see hat I come up with:)

Krish, this colour thing your going thru, i dont get it. your pictures look crisp the colour jumps out and those sponges wow,now i wonder ,on the front of your tank i see the joins where each panel buts up to the next, question, have you tried blanking them off as light is transmitted lateraly creating a whiter edge,hmm i wonder if a little strip of blue plastic were set on the top edge if this would add a blue tinge , just a thought, see ya

Krish, this colour thing your going thru, i dont get it. your pictures look crisp the colour jumps out and those sponges wow,now i wonder ,on the front of your tank i see the joins where each panel buts up to the next, question, have you tried blanking them off as light is transmitted lateraly creating a whiter edge,hmm i wonder if a little strip of blue plastic were set on the top edge if this would add a blue tinge , just a thought, see ya

LOL...I've learned a few new settings on the camera that gets the shots a bit more accurate. About the where the acrylic joins, not much I can do there. If I had the tank before I built the stand and canopy, I would have built it to hide all joints except the right side because there would be no way. Doesn't bother me much though. Atleast, I don't think...:)

Krish give me call, I can hook ya up a PC I have I want to get rid of, It should fit. Anything to help ya out bro.

Will do Bob...I'll try and give you a call later on today:)

Krish, what a beautiful tank! I went through this entire thread, looking at the pictures of the process, and you did one heck of a job! Really nice setup, and you can see that a lot of effort went into it.

Are you planning on a reef, or going with FOWLR? How big is the tank and sump (gallons)?

Especially in the coral selecting.....Ha!

Hey krish did i tell you i was at the show over the weekend to see clerks 2 and i saw a movie that was showing called "Krrish" I thinkl it was a foreign movie but needless to say i think you may be popular overseas.

Krish, what a beautiful tank! I went through this entire thread, looking at the pictures of the process, and you did one heck of a job! Really nice setup, and you can see that a lot of effort went into it.

Are you planning on a reef, or going with FOWLR? How big is the tank and sump (gallons)?

Thanks!!! And welcome to RF if I haven't welcomed you already:D The tank is about 38 gals and the sump is about 20 gals or so. I am planning on corals...I hope to get my first ones next time I go out in the boat which is hopefully this weekend. It's a very sensitive subject because of the Bahamas' position on marine life so I have to be careful how I go about it. Thanks fr stopping in and hopefully I'll have something nice to show in there pretty soon:)

Here's another one of my threadsyou may enjoy;) http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15653

Especially in the coral selecting.....Ha!

Hey krish did i tell you i was at the show over the weekend to see clerks 2 and i saw a movie that was showing called "Krrish" I thinkl it was a foreign movie but needless to say i think you may be popular overseas.

ROFL!! That movie will go bankrupt!:p

#386 posts!!!

This thread is like a forum in itself!

and you just noticed it dood :lol: .

Now that is creepy dood, Krish's threads get so many posts even if they're just about nothing and now movies about him .............sheeesh !! .

Welcome to RF Brett and something dood !! :) i hope you like it here and yes he's planning on getting corals.... so far we're all co operating on getting him a fake pink anemone, a rubber ducky, a spongebob, a pineapple for his clowns and some elastic worms :D .

The movie is probably about some guy who lives i the bahamas and doesn't stock his tank with any corals and competes with everyone to have the most posts. Thats right Krish i am slowly catching up to you but i am going to beat you so watch out! LOL!!!!

The movie is probably about some guy who lives i the bahamas and doesn't stock his tank with any corals and competes with everyone to have the most posts. Thats right Krish i am slowly catching up to you but i am going to beat you so watch out! LOL!!!!

LOL!! and i bet you the cinema is packed just to see that movie :lol: .

now about catching up to Krish... hmmm i don't know dood, that's a very though one, you'd have to get a monkey and train it to type for you when you're not on .... that's what Krish does, the only thing is that he only gives it a cookie per day :p :lol:

No Gaby, Krish has two monkeys. Trained monkeys with shotguns. They are very well trained. Yes mamm thats right Trained monkeys with shotguns.

ROFL! I'll have to go missing for about 3 years for you to catch up Nick, but you never know:D Monkeys huh???? LOL:p

I'm kidding i have no desire to get that many posts.

LOL...Me either, but it happened:p I get caught up in trying to help as much as I can here as well as share some humor sometimes. No biggie though...A post is only a number:)

No Gaby, Krish has two monkeys. Trained monkeys with shotguns. They are very well trained. Yes mamm thats right Trained monkeys with shotguns.

LOL!!! :lol: i knew it !! :lol: .

LOL...Me either, but it happened I get caught up in trying to help as much as I can here as well as share some humor sometimes. No biggie though...A post is only a number

yeah right, you told me you were obssesed with posting :p .

Back