Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LOL! He's probably got it packed with coral!:p

BTW, I added a small wrasse to my tank today. The problem is he is so small it's hard to take a pic of him. He's about the size of a grain of rice plus 1/2 :oops: He's really cute though and is all through every hole in my rocks! As soon as I get a pic I'll post it:)

LOL! He's probably got it packed with coral!:p

BTW, I added a small wrasse to my tank today. The problem is he is so small it's hard to take a pic of him. He's about the size of a grain of rice plus 1/2 :oops: He's really cute though and is all through every hole in my rocks! As soon as I get a pic I'll post it:)

Nope not packed with coral, almost packed it in. My tank has taken a dive. I am going to be replacing the rock when I get back from Macna.

Nope not packed with coral, almost packed it in. My tank has taken a dive. I am going to be replacing the rock when I get back from Macna

ahhh dood what happened :( .
i'm sure you'll get it all looking good after Macna :) .
Krish you always manage to get baby stuff from the sea for some reason :D :p.

Nope not packed with coral, almost packed it in. My tank has taken a dive. I am going to be replacing the rock when I get back from Macna.

Sorry to hear than man...I hope you get things sorted out.

Krish you always manage to get baby stuff from the sea for some reason

That's what I go for because my tank can't support any thing big:p

Hopefully, I will be putting "Y"s on my bottom outputs in a few minutes to calm the flow a bit. I think the bottom of the tank is getting hammered a bit too much in 2 main spots so I will attempt disperse it a bit and will posts some pics if I can afterwards.

Gabby, I tried to catch a picture of that wrasse, but he was too quick so I'll try again later. Here are a few pics from last night while trying get some pics of that wrasse:)

I adjusted the flow in my tank some by putting a "Y" on one side of the bottom outputs. Doing both didn't work so well so right now I have flow coming out of 8 nozzles including my return. You can't see it all that well, but if you look good at the bottom output you may be able to see the "Y". Also, I just added in a few other pics. I'm still trying to get a good shot of the center of the ricordia and I'm getting closer:)

ROFL! Naw I'm not switching, but it does suck that I didn't need to move my 75gal after all :mad: Aw well...I'll keep the cube for a while till we figure out what we are doing:)

It's supposed to be cleaner. He took the shark out and took out all the rocks and scrubbed them all so right now, all in there is the tang I just caught Sunday for him and 2 sergeant majors:)

I have no idea:p He needs to start a thread for the 75gal and his 30gal to keep everyone up to date as well as the 2 other 90gals he has and the 180gal he just got:eek:

Back