Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ROFL! I'm glad I work on the right time and not Bahamian time:)

Anyways peeps!!! I go away tomorrow for the day so C YA!!!:p

WAAAAAAAAAAA!! no pics, no happy words and Gaby the sponge has my 5 bucks, poop now ive got no excuse for not detailing my skimmer. have a great day/night ?? cacth you soon

WAAAAAAAAAAA!! no pics, no happy words and Gaby the sponge has my 5 bucks, poop now ive got no excuse for not detailing my skimmer. have a great day/night ?? cacth you soon

LOL...Yeah man...No pics! Soon though;) I've been away all day, but I can always take some pics of the old stuff tomorrow until I get te tank(LOL) See you'll!!

Dear Krish it seems that the major stations are on vacation as well as "Krish's Rubic Cube Theatre" please revisit your unpublished pics for the folks back home PS the season finale is sometimes tied into the season priemier maybe a little editing huh lol and see ya soon . steve

krish- this nano looks like it will be awesome!!! how many total gallons is it going to be?
love your sump too!
and nice design on the furniture!!
looking forward to seeing it set up

Thanks Mark! I think it will come out nicely once it's finally up and running. Hopefully by the weekend it will be all said and done:)

Dear Krish it seems that the major stations are on vacation as well as "Krish's Rubic Cube Theatre" please revisit your unpublished pics for the folks back home PS the season finale is sometimes tied into the season priemier maybe a little editing huh lol and see ya soon . steve

ROFL!!! Soon there will be no more advertisements:)

Krish you must be dieing to get all set up!

Ya think!!!:p My bulkheads were delivered this morning and I talked to my people and told them I need them ASAP so I should have them tomorrow. Once I get them, I'll go down and take them to the guy building the tank and show him where I need the holes drilled and then I should have the tank by Wednesday afternoon...:)

i got a dozen salted donuts and a pot of fresh skimate coffee. anybody??
hey Krish ..is it done yet,is it done yet is it done yet???

i got a dozen salted donuts and a pot of fresh skimate coffee. anybody??
hey Krish ..is it done yet,is it done yet is it done yet???

Soon! My bulkheads are on the island from what I understand and I justhave to drop them off to get the holes drilled for the closed loop.:)

I think Krish is trying to put corals in his new tank before me!:p Well at least I have water circulating first:)

I think Krish is trying to put corals in his new tank before me! Well at least I have water circulating first

Slow down "Noah"! You have to fix that leak first:p And then don't forget I have aged water and an already cycled and cured tank to transfer from :D

Back