Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ROFL!! Yeah...Don't need any of them(LOL)

Well, got my lights installed. I can't get an acurate color though :mad: Aw well...It's a mixture of the 2.

Follow along as I will explain as best I can to give you a mental image of how the tank looks.

(1) Attachment 1 shows almost the tint of blue the tank has...Block out the rocks and focus more on the black backround

(2) Attachment 2 shows the exact color of the corals. I had to adjust the camera to get the acurate color of the colors which in term caused me to lose the spectrum of the light. So imagine attachment 1's spectrum, with attachment 2's coral coloration. I need help with this camera!!!

(3) Attachment 3 is the pendant mounted in the canopy

Last edited:
So do you like the new 14K's better than the rest? To me it looks like the best coloration??
Eveything looks purple in the #2 shot?

OK imagine pic 3 with the corals from pic 1 and the light in pic 2. Hold on I mean pic 4 has no light but pic 2 shows how the corals should look in pic 1 if pic 4 had the lights. Or was that 3 is the light that pic 6 was suppose to have before pic 1 corals were in pic 2? OHHH nevermind.:p :badgrin: :D

So do you like the new 14K's better than the rest? To me it looks like the best coloration??
Eveything looks purple in the #2 shot?

Yeah...I love the color so far. It still has many hours of burning in to go, but so far so good. I'll mess with the camera some more tomorrow so I can try and get it right. Maybe browse through the owners manual a bit as well to see if I'm missing something. Also, I had to re-glue a few frags that came loose so all of the polyps were in so I'll get some shots tomorrow when they are back out:)

OK imagine pic 3 with the corals from pic 1 and the light in pic 2. Hold on I mean pic 4 has no light but pic 2 shows how the corals should look in pic 1 if pic 4 had the lights. Or was that 3 is the light that pic 6 was suppose to have before pic 1 corals were in pic 2? OHHH nevermind.

LOL! Yeah...You're confused:p

I like the color too.

Why thank you madam:)

It's the same setting as attachment 2 but just a different angle and with lights on in the room I think:p I'll try again today when the lights come back on:)

Thanks Gabbs:) Here are a few more from today. Still can't get it totally right, but I'll keep trying. I had to move a few corals again and drill my rock to re-glue them, but I think now they will stay put I hope:)

KRISH!!!

Your tank looks AMAZING! Great job man. Thoughs white and green Zoas look sweet! Now I am down sizing as we speek LOL

KRISH!!!

Your tank looks AMAZING! Great job man. Thoughs white and green Zoas look sweet! Now I am down sizing as we speek LOL

RON!!! how you doing dood? for a moment i thought you forgot about us .....please don't go missing for to long :)

ROFL! Thanks Ron! Where ya been??? I hope you are sticking around a bit longer this time:D

RON!!! how you doing dood? for a moment i thought you forgot about us .....please don't go missing for to long :)

I have been super busy. I do drop by everyday or so though. How can I forget the thread hijackers extreme! LOL

I try to keep in touch, I just seem to miss the Water Fountain. :p

I'm here now, and that is all that matters.

Back