Krish's "Rubik's cube"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I would have to learn your island most used phrases. What are they again????

LOL...You don't want to know:p

UPDATE

I moved the tank this morning and think by the end of the week, the tank and everything else will be out of the door! I'm just fed up with the whole thing at this point! It looks like total crap where it is and I'm honestly not in the mood to re-building anything anymore or upgrading. I think I'm getting burnt out from messing with this crap so much and not being satisfied. I was happy with where it was and how it looked there, but not the place where my wife really wanted it now so I moved it again. I'll have to see how I feel as the day/week goes on. I MAY still keep it, but if not it will either end up being an all in one (like an aquapod or M-Tank to not have a sump, chiller or any of that crap) or I may be without a tank totally for a while. We'll see...

Last edited:
maybe you should take a small break, but keep all your rock and equipment..you will be ready to go whenever you feel like it again..i think everyone gets like that at one time or another..i know i did, but i quit for several years!!

LOL...You don't want to know:p

UPDATE

I moved the tank this morning and think by the end of the week, the tank and everything else will be out of the door! I'm just fed up with the whole thing at this point! It looks like total crap where it is and I'm honestly not in the mood to re-building anything anymore or upgrading. I think I'm getting burnt out from messing with this crap so much and not being satisfied. I was happy with where it was and how it looked there, but not the place where my wife really wanted it now so I moved it again. I'll have to see how I feel as the day/week goes on. I MAY still keep it, but if not it will either end up being an all in one (like an aquapod or M-Tank to not have a sump, chiller or any of that crap) or I may be without a tank totally for a while. We'll see...

What in the heck are you talking about.:confused:

Clam down big guy, you came in here firing both guns on this new tank Move, so maybe it will take some time to get things IRONED Out! :D You will be ok, just back away from it & worry about it later, sorta like I'm doing right now with mine, I know in time I'll hammer at it again & get it right!

Yeah...I'm just letting it run for right now because I know I get like this sometimes but it is worse today because I have some of my wife's family here in my house pissing me off and I told them not to come here until we called because the baby wasn't feeling well this morning! :mad:

Last edited:
What in the heck are you talking about.

Clam down big guy, you came in here firing both guns on this new tank Move, so maybe it will take some time to get things IRONED Out! You will be ok, just back away from it & worry about it later, sorta like I'm doing right now with mine, I know in time I'll hammer at it again & get it right!

Well guys, the tank is sitting where it is looks like a space shuttle ready to launch! The stand wasn't built to be viewed the way it is setup and especially not made to be against the wall it is on so it looks really stupid. I think I'll have to wait until the room is totally dark at night and all I an see is the tank, to enjoy it. Everything is running smoothly like it was before, just looks like dog butt where it is. If I keep the tank, I will definately have to rebuild everything or else it will never work, but like I said right now, I'm so frustrated I don't want to think of it or else I will pitch it out the window so I'm just going to ignore it for right now and see how I feel later. I won't be leaving the hobby so no worries, but not sure what I will do right now.

Krish, I just spent alomost 14 hours yesterday and 6 hours today setting up my new tank.
And I just thought to my self that it looks like crap. A big hulking rock pile.

Why did I tear down the old one? The old one looked ok.

But the thing I do know is make sure everything is working, no leaks, etc. and then just let it sit for a day or so. Figure out what I don't like about it and do the changes,, one at a time. It won't work if I try to do all the changes in one big hurry.

So,,,, take your time an figure out what you can change. Then do it slowly.

Thanks Martin...I feel a bit better since everyone left my house, I took a shower and ate. I know what I'm going to do now. I'm keeping the tank and all because everything works great and I put a lot into what I have, but I'm going to rebuild the stand and canopy to how it should be for that wall with the right height and not that side piece on it and I will post some pics when it is all done. This one will be staind (not formica) and more detailed and will pick at it here and there so it will be a while before it is finished because I have a lot going on right now so I won't be able to dedicate a full day to do it. So for now, I won't be updating any pics here or anything. I'll just let the thread get it's neaded rest for now until I get everything situated and organized:)

ahh dood ... just take it easy, i think we all know how you feel but in time you'll feel much better.
Now if you don't want people in your home just don't open the door :p or just put a note outside your door saying... Emily is not feeling well so do not enter :D .

it sounds like you need to lay down the law to some family members:D :D ..go catch some tangs!! you may feel better..if not, i know it would make me feel better:p

LOL! I'm going to buy a stun gun and see if they understand that language. That will make me feel better as well:D

LOL! They don't care

then throw them water from your window and trust me.... they will care :badgrin: :shock: :D .

Ron, you just want another tang, i think you should start planning your new 300 gals dood :D

Ron, you just want another tang, i think you should start planning your new 300 gals dood
that would be nice.....
LOL! I'm going to buy a stun gun and see if they understand that language. That will make me feel better as well
i let a few of mine have it...none of them would dare say anything to me now,but now i'm the black sheep!!!

Back