• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Let's Build a store....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The guys spent the day(Wednesday) wiring up the display cabinets.

2012-10-25_09-56-06_824.jpg

That is funny cause a policman did stop by already, seems he is a fellow reefer here on RF....So we are good;)

Yes I did get a sneak preview. The store is going to be incredible and it is in a great location (I'm not just saying that because I am looking forward to many extended "lunch" hours, it really is easy to access and in a high volume shopping area).

Yes I did get a sneak preview. The store is going to be incredible and it is in a great location (I'm not just saying that because I am looking forward to many extended "lunch" hours, it really is easy to access and in a high volume shopping area).

Ya it is right down the road from Home Depot which I frequent way too often for work. I'll probably be at "Home Depot" much more often....

Looks like i need to find this store soon huh. Cant wait till you open. It really does look great. I know im not the owner or anything, but i would like to thank everybody who has, is, or will be helping them get the shop open.

So the guys did some painting over the weekend and here is a sneak peak at the colors

DSC_0042.jpg

I know what you hawk fans are thinking and I was thinking the same thing, but as far as Mojo is concerned this is NOT Seahawks blue.....nope more like a deep ocean blue

yeah, nah..im 70s old school...those throw back look like a prison outfit...geez....but if someone wants to pay me "X" million a year, i will glad wear one...lol..

I saw those uniforms this past weekend for the first time.. Looked like a bad Bumble Bee Halloween costume.

I was a big fan of the Steel Curtain

Childhood team..was in Pittsburgh when they won their first super bowl..remember it well..

So I guess my Steelers sweatshirt won't go over well here?
:razz:

haha. Come on by anytime to my place and watch the Steelers games in HD on my 10ft projector! haha. I'm a diehard Steelers fan. I must say I really like the way they played in those throwbacks. Played hard football.

Back