March Get together/Workshop

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Okay I found your post, and if you are still in the market for someone to make these, I talked with my son tonight. He has a CAD laser and said he could do it. You just need to have what you want drawn out and supply the acrylic and he can make them and they will look professionally done. Let me know...

Your offer is interesting. If he included the material, construction, marketing and sales, then we might have a deal.
Ever watch The Shark Tank?

oooo these are so cool, i wish i could make it down to edmonds that day. Would be nice to meet everyone. sounds like it is going to be a kick!

We only have enough for 12. I will count up the number of people tonight when I get home

None the less, all are welcome to attend

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I am counting 16 people + 2 that may be children. 16 includes peppie and DolphinLVR. I am guessing Todd (TJL) is not going to make it.

Excellent! Plenty of room for all who want to come.Now I just need to figure out how to get a hook up to a tv out there to have a little NCAA March Madness in the background.....better go finish my brackets...damn basketball is getting in the way of my fishes!

Turns out this is smack in the middle of finals and I am tutoring my daughter who is burried with a three class quarter.
Sorry, will not be able to make it so guess Johnny can have my spot.

I am really bummed out for not being able to host or attend this NSR Workshop, looking to be a fun one and good turnout as well. Instead will be bustin' my hump remodeling the bathroom and re-roofing our place over in Hansville so can host a 'Grand Seafood & BBQ Get Together' this Summer some time. Have fun everyone and keep the place ventilated as all that solvent being used at once will carry quite a kick!

Cheers, Todd

Sorry you can't make it either Todd. I look forward to meeting you at a future get together. Thanks for letting me step in and host. Should be a fun way to get to know everyone. And yeah, we'll keep the windows and garage doors open...no glue sniffing allowed!

I realize all the traps are spoken for, but i plan on stopping just to check the out the mayhem! And to meet a member for some frags : )

I realize all the traps are spoken for, but i plan on stopping just to check the out the mayhem! And to meet a member for some frags : )

All are welcome to attend! Yah never know Nitex, someone could bow out and not show up!

Also if you would like to be a Member of the North Sound Reefers, Please PM me with your Name, Email and a contact #

Look forward to meeting you!

I would hate to show up to something im not a member of! PM sent!

All are welcome to attend! Yah never know Nitex, someone could bow out and not show up!

Also if you would like to be a Member of the North Sound Reefers, Please PM me with your Name, Email and a contact #

Look forward to meeting you!

Hey guys, I am not gonna be able to make it out there today, 2 of my 3 girls have 103 degree fevers and throwing up. I don't think its very nice nor responsible to possibly bring that to any of yall, the crappy part is, I could really use the fish trap. So if it is possible someone could build it for me, that lives up north in the Everett area, and I can pick it up, up this way. I'm really bummed I was looking forward to putting faces to all these names.

Don't have to much fun without me.
Let me know if anyone is able to put one together for me, thanks and have fun everyone.

Ima go cry in the corner now cuz I wanted to go... Haha

Damien

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Ahh not every one showed up? Should make a quick video or something to make this. Id love to macgyver something up.
Hopefully you guys took pictures of all the fun you had today

Sent from my Evo Shift

Back