Me, Myself, & Sherman too.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Chad, always good to see you. I realized aftyer you left that even when I run that left unit by itself, with the other one shut down, it still gives me the same trouble. :rolleyes:

Time for pics!

Frag Rack shots:

fragrack051808.jpg

acro1051808.jpg

frags051808.jpg

PSAS Pay-It-Forward free frag:

psasfrag051808.jpg

Super mini zoas fom Gabriel!

zoa2051808.jpg

Hot Stuff Zoas:

zoas1051808.jpg

acro2051808.jpg

Baby Purple. I have three Gabriel so when you need another one, you know where to go!

babypurple051808.jpg

birdnest051808.jpg

brownacro051808.jpg

Colleen's Trumpet:

colleentrumpet051808.jpg

Dang's Green Acro:

dangacro1051808.jpg

Zoa from The Shark Reef:

ericzoa051808.jpg

frogspawn:

frogspawn051808.jpg

Front Glass:

frontglass051808.jpg

love the pics, Jonathan. :) What are they all looking at in the last pic? :lol:

Your corals are looking very good.

:shock:holly smoke!!Jonathan what a great shot ,,great color and blooming,,finally i got to see them,,i remember how big the sunset was when you got from steve weast ,, now just growing out of style:shock:

your piece you brought it over still alive and doing well,,when it big enough to frag,,hopefully won't be long,,i will get it a piece back to you.

Last edited:
Thanks Jan. Wish you were at the meeting. There wasn't enough chicks! :eek:

Good to hear Dang. You can see mine in the frag rack shot. After I fragged off the piece for you, it started to have trouble. I moved it around but apparently not well enough. It had some nice color too. :(

What you could do with a tank the size of mine, I can only imagine.

J- Next on the troubleshooting agenda is to remove the pressure gauge and plug, then do your TDS test.(May be a comprimised pressure gauge adding TDS) Good Luck........

Hey Chad, always good to see you. I realized aftyer you left that even when I run that left unit by itself, with the other one shut down, it still gives me the same trouble. :rolleyes:

BTW, all pics were taken while the pumps were on. Next time I will turn them all off to see if I get better clarity.

Who know's what it is in your chinese pressure gauge:D
But seriously there may be a breech in the guage causing oxidation, And were eliminating anything that is different from the other unit. Thats why it" called T R O U B L E S H O O T I N G:p
Change One thing at a time and well find the reason.

pressure gauge adding TDS? You mean like brass?

ouch...go easy dude! I have pulled this thing apart and done all that but never thought it could be the gauge itself. I'll try that out. Thanks!

Thanks Jan. Wish you were at the meeting. There wasn't enough chicks!

Gee, you made my morning, Jonathan, being lumped into the "chick" category and all that... :lol: :oops:

We spent the weekend entertaining my niece and her fiancee. Very nice people...but darn, I need to learn how to use my camera!

yeah, I did learn a few things so I am glad I went. Phtography is very difficult and really takes a lot of practice.

Back