Me, Myself, & Sherman too.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hey, was that a slam or what?

Aren't we paranoid today J. ;)

Actually I was referring to myself since I kinda bleached out a couple of my SPS from too much light. Thankfully they weren't all the way gone and look like they maybe boucning back.

On the flip side though, a once dullish orange monti tunring bright hot pink is very cool looking now

nice. post a pic of it dude, otherwise no one will believe you. :eek:

And I am paranoid only because everyone is out to get me.

J-
check this out. Its about a Anti-tds barrel.......I dont Know?????scam???????
http://www.airwaterice.com/product/ANTITDS/Anti_TDS_Creep_storage_tank_18_x_33.html

not really a scam per se, just knd of a rip-off of the Weatherson unit. Same one I started with. It's just a mechanical way to fill a barrel without constant on/off due to use.

Here is my version:

float%20valve.jpg

It works very well for most setups.

well I had another bizzarre fish loss tonight. My CBB got stuck in the stag coral I got from Dang and could not free itself. Must have happened within an hour of feeding time as it was still bright and intact except for the fin it mangled trying to get loose. I had a very hard time extracting it from the coral and in doing so dislodged the colony and a couple of rocks. I guess those spiny dorsals can be a bit hazardous! :eek:

Thanks for the fish killin' coral Dang! :lol:

Jon- gonna have to chat with you abou the anti-tds barrel and it's actual application. As usual, I am all over the map this week :)

D

it amazes me how fish can do the dumbest things...but I guess it was after food and just got its spines stuck in the coral. And I missed saving it by not much time either. Had it been stiff etc. I would know that I was way off.

I cant post pics cause my camera broke!
oh btw, some of the snails hatched and are hiding in the back of the tank where they are safe. Clever animals:D

Back